Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Pellegrini...9 defeats out 10, on the spin, in the league with Malaga and City. Totlally clueless. Cardiff, Villa and Sunderland are not hard places to go to, their results prove it. It beggars belief that our owners support him.

Some people think they are difficult places to get results...

Cheesy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
TGR said:
So Newcastle, Cardiff, Hull, Stoke, Villa and West Ham is tough start to the season? I can't wait until we play the easy teams then,

Last time I looked, Stoke, Villa and West Ham away from home were all difficult places to get a result.

Would that be the same Stoke, West Ham & Villa that are 12th, 17th & 19th respectively in the 'Home' league table?

And we can now add the might of Sunderland's home record to this list :-/

ForzaMancini said:
blueinsa said:
OB1 said:
No doubt we will have some of the usual overreactions today.

Overall City dominated today. Sunderland barely had a sniff at goal in the game and their goal should not have stood: Milner was unquestionably fouled. Our shooting and final ball too often wasn't good enough, which is an old, old problem in games like this. We made 50 crosses today so we can't even be accused of just trying to walk the ball in.

I've seen complaints about the manager's team selection but that didn't lose us the game: a couple of poor referreing decisions did cost us.

The manager needs a solution to the away problems but he can't control referees, injuries and the need to rotate some players when the team faces so many games. He had them up and at it in the second half. He made the right half time sub; even if Garcia's withdrwal was enforced. Navas on and Milner to deeper central midfield was the right response.

4 shots on target, out of 24 is poor but 8 were blocked and most of them may well have been on target

Wasted on the foamers mate im afraid despite being 100% correct.

No need to panic guys, we're not playing bad, it's just that these blasted opposition defenders keep blocking our shots! Once we play a team with no defenders I'm sure we'll do fine!

How many have we scored so far his season?

Sorry to spoil the illusion but its not Fifa 14 with the cheats on fella and the opposition are allowed to try and stop us now and then!

What worries me is mistakes are being repeated. I thought the penny had dropped at chelsea when he played 3 in the middle - garcia, fernandinho and yaya.
Then we go back to yaya and garcia today.
Garcia can't play in a two-man midfield and I don't know why pellegrini can possibly think he can.

Yaya and fernandinho - fine unless we're playing bayern munich.

As bad as milner was it should have been either him in midfield with yaya and garcia or just milner and yaya.
Absolute madness

bobmcfc said:
We should definitely start a thread on if Mancini is to blame for our away form then ?

Seriously, doesn't matter if you wanted Mancini to stay/go/come back or not it has no bearing on the season now ! Everything that's going on now is the responsibility of those that are here now

Exactly Bob.

Bringing up Mancini is just clouding the issue (and possibly a poor attempt at deflecting things)
Our results and performances are the responsibility of those who are now in charge and no one else.

The excuses for our away form are now starting to wear more than a little thin.
Sombody or someone (be it individually or as a collective) has to take responsibility.

argyle said:
pudge said:
argyle said:
Too much point scoring in this thread from those still butthurt over Mancini.

Any draw or loss and they're on here immediately writing that they were right.
No, people are voicing their frustrations over yet another away defeat, poor team selection and decision making from the manager.

Then why do it on this thread? There's an after match thread for that type of thing.
The thread title and it's allowance to stay a separate thread speak for itself

all of you fucks doubting pellegrini are either just anger from the result or plain fools. his tactics are far wiser than anything any of yall would hv ever schemed up. the team selection today was obviously one where he thought he could rely on the recent rich form of aguero and negredo to put in at least one or two goals and then for the rest of the team to defend strongly. it was kolorav's bloody birthday and pelli couldve done nothing but expect something special from him today because of that. im not saying that's the only reason he started, he also is one of the few decent crossers we have within the side and without silva, that's usually what we need. so his tactics didnt pan off in the first half, every sub he made and change there after directly effected the game in a positive way. you could say he shouldve started the game a different way but I think that's bs and our players are to blame, if anyone, for not having enough believe within each other. every time we start our fringe players it seems like nasri, toure, and aguero instantly drop their game and start whining like little bitches instead of trying to step up and take over the game themselves. I'm disappointed in the result today, but i think sunderland deserve full credit. aside from the shtt goal, that shouldve been a foul, they played excellent. their defending was superb. another classic example of a shit team putting everyone behind the ball and having the proper focus and composure to hold a far superior team goalless for 90 minutes. think chelsea vs barca in CL. it sometimes bothers me how well this works, but it isnt an easy thing to do and they deserve full credit. i think this is the first loss in the league that we have deserved and i have full faith in pellegrini as a manager

B\connellblue said:
Injuries aside ,why did he need to rotate players saying as we don't have a game for 2 weeks?

We didn't it is down to Pellegrini not having a clue how to play away from the last thing any successful clubs do is change there defence about,this guy hasn't got a clue.

Bpughh said:
all of you fucks doubting pellegrini are either just anger from the result or plain fools. his tactics are far wiser than anything any of yall would hv ever schemed up. the team selection today was obviously one where he thought he could rely on the recent rich form of aguero and negredo to put in at least one or two goals and then for the rest of the team to defend strongly. it was kolorav's bloody birthday and pelli couldve done nothing but expect something special from him today because of that. im not saying that's the only reason he started, he also is one of the few decent crossers we have within the side and without silva, that's usually what we need. so his tactics didnt pan off in the first half, every sub he made and change there after directly effected the game in a positive way. you could say he shouldve started the game a different way but I think that's bs and our players are to blame, if anyone, for not having enough believe within each other. every time we start our fringe players it seems like nasri, toure, and aguero instantly drop their game and start whining like little bitches instead of trying to step up and take over the game themselves. I'm disappointed in the result today, but i think sunderland deserve full credit. aside from the shtt goal, that shouldve been a foul, they played excellent. their defending was superb. another classic example of a shit team putting everyone behind the ball and having the proper focus and composure to hold a far superior team goalless for 90 minutes. think chelsea vs barca in CL. it sometimes bothers me how well this works, but it isnt an easy thing to do and they deserve full credit. i think this is the first loss in the league that we have deserved and i have full faith in pellegrini as a manager

Oh dear

No seriously

OB1 said:
No doubt we will have some of the usual overreactions today.

Overall City dominated today. Sunderland barely had a sniff at goal in the game and their goal should not have stood: Milner was unquestionably fouled. Our shooting and final ball too often wasn't good enough, which is an old, old problem in games like this. We made 50 crosses today so we can't even be accused of just trying to walk the ball in.

I've seen complaints about the manager's team selection but that didn't lose us the game: a couple of poor referreing decisions did cost us.

The manager needs a solution to the away problems but he can't control referees, injuries and the need to rotate some players when the team faces so many games. He had them up and at it in the second half. He made the right half time sub; even if Garcia's withdrwal was enforced. Navas on and Milner to deeper central midfield was the right response.

4 shots on target, out of 24 is poor but 8 were blocked and most of them may well have been on target.
Overreaction? We´ve gone from odds on title favourites to this?
Dominated the game ? Not that old chestnut fer Christ´s sake

As I said a few weeks back (and I could see this coming and it ain´t over yet when you look at the coming fixture list)

ndluoi.jpg

2lbja4w.jpg

bobmcfc said:
We should definitely start a thread on if Mancini is to blame for our away form then ?

Seriously, doesn't matter if you wanted Mancini to stay/go/come back or not it has no bearing on the season now ! Everything that's going on now is the responsibility of those that are here now
Yep, he's gone and he won't be coming back, but the fool who was working behind his back and arranging his sacking is still here and should shoulder the blame for this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.