Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bpughh said:
all of you fucks doubting pellegrini are either just anger from the result or plain fools. his tactics are far wiser than anything any of yall would hv ever schemed up. the team selection today was obviously one where he thought he could rely on the recent rich form of aguero and negredo to put in at least one or two goals and then for the rest of the team to defend strongly. it was kolorav's bloody birthday and pelli couldve done nothing but expect something special from him today because of that. im not saying that's the only reason he started, he also is one of the few decent crossers we have within the side and without silva, that's usually what we need. so his tactics didnt pan off in the first half, every sub he made and change there after directly effected the game in a positive way. you could say he shouldve started the game a different way but I think that's bs and our players are to blame, if anyone, for not having enough believe within each other. every time we start our fringe players it seems like nasri, toure, and aguero instantly drop their game and start whining like little bitches instead of trying to step up and take over the game themselves. I'm disappointed in the result today, but i think sunderland deserve full credit. aside from the shtt goal, that shouldve been a foul, they played excellent. their defending was superb. another classic example of a shit team putting everyone behind the ball and having the proper focus and composure to hold a far superior team goalless for 90 minutes. think chelsea vs barca in CL. it sometimes bothers me how well this works, but it isnt an easy thing to do and they deserve full credit. i think this is the first loss in the league that we have deserved and i have full faith in pellegrini as a manager

Stopped reading at yall. Did you mean Yawl? (a two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailing boat with the mizzenmast stepped far aft so that the mizzen boom overhangs the stern.)

Cheesy said:
OB1 said:
No doubt we will have some of the usual overreactions today.

Overall City dominated today. Sunderland barely had a sniff at goal in the game and their goal should not have stood: Milner was unquestionably fouled. Our shooting and final ball too often wasn't good enough, which is an old, old problem in games like this. We made 50 crosses today so we can't even be accused of just trying to walk the ball in.

I've seen complaints about the manager's team selection but that didn't lose us the game: a couple of poor referreing decisions did cost us.

The manager needs a solution to the away problems but he can't control referees, injuries and the need to rotate some players when the team faces so many games. He had them up and at it in the second half. He made the right half time sub; even if Garcia's withdrwal was enforced. Navas on and Milner to deeper central midfield was the right response.

4 shots on target, out of 24 is poor but 8 were blocked and most of them may well have been on target.

Seriously OB, read your post through as though someone else had written it.

Do you not think it just sounds like excuse after poor excuse?

No.

Interesting aint it.

Mancini 'lost the dressing room' and finished 2nd and got to a cup final the year after winning the league.

Pellegrini 'has the dressing room' and city are lingering lower in the league than we have for a long time and have accumulated fewer points at this stage of the season than ever under a season when starting with Mancini as manager.

Sometimes in life, be careful what you wish for.

Pellegrini may turn it around but it is looking increasingly unlikely based on what has become a consistent picture away from home. Yes injuries have cost us but this holistic dressing room aint responding. We find out the true picture when playing away from home and too many defeats are far more critical than putting shit loads past Norwich.

bobmcfc said:
franksinatra said:
bobmcfc said:
Good stat find

Why did you not know it? . Or have you fallen for the anti Mancini propaganda also. I honestly thought it was just the usual suspects who had managed to delude themselves.

You are obviously not aware that I am a very big fan of Roberto Mancini.

I am aware but am amazed you are suprised by it. I thought only the deluded had convinced themselves these set of results were the norm under Mancini and the rest of the forum had given up highlighting the blindingly obvious they were not.

There were faults but no where near to this extent.

bobmcfc said:
We should definitely start a thread on if Mancini is to blame for our away form then ?

Seriously, doesn't matter if you wanted Mancini to stay/go/come back or not it has no bearing on the season now ! Everything that's going on now is the responsibility of those that are here now

I have to agree with this. I'm a former Mancini Outer but I'm not liking what I'm seeing this season, and I think too many former Outers are either wearing blinkers or deluding themselves. One thing I do know though is that Mancini would be getting absolutely crucified on here if he'd lost at Cardiff, Villa and Sunderland, and had us struggling in 7th. Oh how we chuckled as United appointed Moyes, oh how we mocked their transfer activities, and oh how we chuckled at their early season form. Fact is if they win today they go above us and we move down to 8th. Considering the talent this manager has at his disposal this is simply not good enough.

Gelsons Dad said:
Bpughh said:
all of you fucks doubting pellegrini are either just anger from the result or plain fools. his tactics are far wiser than anything any of yall would hv ever schemed up. the team selection today was obviously one where he thought he could rely on the recent rich form of aguero and negredo to put in at least one or two goals and then for the rest of the team to defend strongly. it was kolorav's bloody birthday and pelli couldve done nothing but expect something special from him today because of that. im not saying that's the only reason he started, he also is one of the few decent crossers we have within the side and without silva, that's usually what we need. so his tactics didnt pan off in the first half, every sub he made and change there after directly effected the game in a positive way. you could say he shouldve started the game a different way but I think that's bs and our players are to blame, if anyone, for not having enough believe within each other. every time we start our fringe players it seems like nasri, toure, and aguero instantly drop their game and start whining like little bitches instead of trying to step up and take over the game themselves. I'm disappointed in the result today, but i think sunderland deserve full credit. aside from the shtt goal, that shouldve been a foul, they played excellent. their defending was superb. another classic example of a shit team putting everyone behind the ball and having the proper focus and composure to hold a far superior team goalless for 90 minutes. think chelsea vs barca in CL. it sometimes bothers me how well this works, but it isnt an easy thing to do and they deserve full credit. i think this is the first loss in the league that we have deserved and i have full faith in pellegrini as a manager

Stopped reading at yall. Did you mean Yawl? (a two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailing boat with the mizzenmast stepped far aft so that the mizzen boom overhangs the stern.)
I let y'all go then stopped when he suggested at tactical master stroke of playing kolorov because "it's his birthday"

hgblue said:
bobmcfc said:
We should definitely start a thread on if Mancini is to blame for our away form then ?

Seriously, doesn't matter if you wanted Mancini to stay/go/come back or not it has no bearing on the season now ! Everything that's going on now is the responsibility of those that are here now

I have to agree with this. I'm a former Mancini Outer but I'm not liking what I'm seeing this season, and I think too many former Outers are either wearing blinkers or deluding themselves. One thing I do know though is that Mancini would be getting absolutely crucified on here if he'd lost at Cardiff, Villa and Sunderland, and had us struggling in 7th. Oh how we chuckled as United appointed Moyes, oh how we mocked their transfer activities, and oh how we chuckled at their early season form. Fact is if they win today they go above us and we move down to 8th. Considering the talent this manager has at his disposal this is simply not good enough.

Yep

blueinsa said:
OB1 said:
No doubt we will have some of the usual overreactions today.

Overall City dominated today. Sunderland barely had a sniff at goal in the game and their goal should not have stood: Milner was unquestionably fouled. Our shooting and final ball too often wasn't good enough, which is an old, old problem in games like this. We made 50 crosses today so we can't even be accused of just trying to walk the ball in.

I've seen complaints about the manager's team selection but that didn't lose us the game: a couple of poor referreing decisions did cost us.

The manager needs a solution to the away problems but he can't control referees, injuries and the need to rotate some players when the team faces so many games. He had them up and at it in the second half. He made the right half time sub; even if Garcia's withdrwal was enforced. Navas on and Milner to deeper central midfield was the right response.

4 shots on target, out of 24 is poor but 8 were blocked and most of them may well have been on target.

Wasted on the foamers mate im afraid despite being 100% correct.

Facts that won't be wasted on Txiki and that will be the most important opinion on Pellegrini, for now.

bluemoon32 said:
hgblue said:
bobmcfc said:

Yep

Agree

ElanJo said:
dctid said:
The sooner he is fucked off the better for the club

He is not the manager for us and he dont have a fucking clue

We wont finiish top 4 its as simple as that he needs to go and he needs to go now and if that the only Christmas present i get then i will be happy

Dont want him never did and he is killing us

JUST FUCK OFF

Ric should definitely take BM offline for a while after defeats

I never ever ever was happy about him my view has and never will change

We will frop out of the top 4 its that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.