Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelligrini also hasn't had much time to develop a squad to fit his style. We've still got most of mancini's setup and i think pelligrini could do well with a few more changes. i still blame the rodwell, garcia transfer window for our current problems. they were all complete waste and I think our bench needs a complete redoing.

sell lescott, kolorav, rodwell, garcia, sinclair, barry, milner, dzeko, and guidetti and bring in some new faces because none of him look up to it

I was curious and checked the stats.

In Hughes second season with a weaker squad than we have now, and before he was fired at Christmas after 11 games we had 20 points in the league. Now we have 19 only after 11 games.

Mancini 3 full seasons after 11 games:
20 points (10-11)
26(11-12)
25 (12-13).
Since last season we spent 90m for players scouted by Txiki and Pellegrini, also got a manager that is loved by players, dressing room turned happy in a moment, no more Mancini, no more unhappy sagas.

How many times have we been to Sunderland and see the exact same thing happen

We just have to keep playing our football and it'll come.

And getting Silva, Hart, Kompany and Fernandinho back will help

Was disappointed with Milner today. I thought he might take Fernandinho's place and make it his own. Full backs were also poor.

He isn't getting this league is he?

It all boils down to what the hierarchys targets are for this season.

As it stands we wont get fourth let alone challenge for the title.

To think we have to go to the swamp, the emirates, Anfield, Goodison and white hart lane still!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!

I get the feeling Pellegrini is a good coach, one the players enjoy playing for, but I have grave doubts over his killer instinct and his will to win.

The very best managers are often a combination of two things. Winners and arseholes!

Pellegrini has made us a nice team. When were good were awesome but we will let you role us over and let you ticlke our bellies if you want.

You could have said the very same about Mancini's team towards the end, but when all is said and done we did win the title with him.

I would seriously go all out and get Pochettino in. He has absolutely transformed the way Southampton play. Got them working hard, chasing down the ball, pressing high up, pass and move. Just what we need!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
City points tally after 11 games

13/14 - 19
12/13 - 25
11/12 - 31
10/11 - 20 (already played Spurs, Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea)
09/10 - 20 Hughes sacked for his start to the season
08/09 - 13
07/08 - 22 Under Sven

So there we go. It's our worst start since the season we were taken over. Pellegrini shows he is out of his depth each away game we play

31 points 11/12 when we won the league on goal difference.
19 points 13/14 doesnt bode well. Does it?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cheesy said:
Fuck it, time to say what I think....

He can fuck off now for all I care. We've turned into a team of flat-track bullies. The moment any fight is required we're severely lacking. Players being unmotivated when away from home is down to one thing.... the manager. Poor team selection... the manger. Poor tactics... the manager.

We absolutely will not win the league this season. I'd bet cold hard cash with anyone who believes we will. I'd want to lose the cash, but I wouldn't :(
yep because Mancinis away form was so brilliant wasnt it.....

Yes compared to this clueless manager

For the size of club we are now a manager that has won feck all is of no use to us.Making 3 changes to the back 4 today was madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.