Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

The reality all sportspeople have a memory bank to draw on. The best players have past victories to draw on. I said it before he signed for us and I will restate it now that while he has many admirable qualities being a born winner is not one of them. This unfortunately transmits to the players.

Despite being an objectionable twat as was on display again today Mourinho is a winner and in agame of small margins that is enough.

Nothing wrong with Pellers the football we play is superb to watch and our goal threat is class. No way should Pellers take any blame for today a GK & CB couldn't sort a nothing ball out between em is not his fault. I'd drop both Hart & Nastasic as both are costing us I believe Nastasic could have helped prevent Chelsea's 1st goal he stood still when all he had to do was slide and stop the cross. Play Demi in LCB if he can play there if not bring Lescott back.

A 5 year-old could work out why we've conceded stupid goals and it's got nothing to do with Pellegrini

Not going to have a go at him today because it came on the back of three very good wins and he was 4 mins away from a good result today.

The players are letting him down though and he needs to make sure those players are dropped and shown that its not an easy ride here.

Hart, Clichy, Nastasic all need time on the bench.

BL2blue said:
Just wanted to say this.

I thought we were brilliant today and should have won the game and I think we are improving game on game. Plus it is great football to watch.But its the 2nd time this season we have somehow managed to lose when 3 pts were there for the taking and even worse by making the same mistake twice.

My point is that, like every sport at the top level , football is mental as well as physical. I don't recall Utd under GPC or Chelsea with Mourinho ever giving away a game like that once, never mind twice within a small space of time. Look at how many times the rags won late on or when they were playing shit.

The top (top) managers are not only tactically aware but also instill a winning mentality into their players. The most successful are the ones who, when the going gets tough in the last few minutes of important games, come on top, because the players have the mindest of the manager.

We shot ourselves in the foot Mourinho didn't win himself that game we won it for them. Pelles tactics today were very good he isn't to blame.

LoveCity said:
I think he is doing a fine job tactically. We play good football and the team is quite well balanced. Individual errors are the problem and may endanger his job come the end of the season, which is a shame - because the foundations of something very special are there in this City team with just a few tweaks (and possibly some personnel changes in our half of the pitch...) and a stronger mentality.

Not sure where that stronger mentality is gonna come from though.

At the moment we look as flaky as puff pastry especially away from home. Maybe some arses need to be kicked

Play panty on Wednesday and if we win and keep a clean sheet play him on Saturday against Norwich.. It just Might concentrate Harts mind and get him back on his game

citytill1die84 said:
BL2blue said:
Just wanted to say this.

I thought we were brilliant today and should have won the game and I think we are improving game on game. Plus it is great football to watch.But its the 2nd time this season we have somehow managed to lose when 3 pts were there for the taking and even worse by making the same mistake twice.

My point is that, like every sport at the top level , football is mental as well as physical. I don't recall Utd under GPC or Chelsea with Mourinho ever giving away a game like that once, never mind twice within a small space of time. Look at how many times the rags won late on or when they were playing shit.

The top (top) managers are not only tactically aware but also instill a winning mentality into their players. The most successful are the ones who, when the going gets tough in the last few minutes of important games, come on top, because the players have the mindest of the manager.

We shot ourselves in the foot Mourinho didn't win himself that game we won it for them. Pelles tactics today were very good he isn't to blame.

agreed...mourinho had nothing to do with that win. for me he has returned a broken man from the lesson he was taught by Pep and barca (although he won one league title)

He is not special no more and we unforutnately handed him a win with a shocking piece of defending from Hart

When I heard the team news today I thought Pellergrini got it spot on . This was the 1st time this season away from home he got the team selection spot on . I don't blame him for this shite defeat today . I blame are blonde haired bimbo in nets .

the god Gerry Gow said:
LoveCity said:
I think he is doing a fine job tactically. We play good football and the team is quite well balanced. Individual errors are the problem and may endanger his job come the end of the season, which is a shame - because the foundations of something very special are there in this City team with just a few tweaks (and possibly some personnel changes in our half of the pitch...) and a stronger mentality.

Not sure where that stronger mentality is gonna come from though.

At the moment we look as flaky as puff pastry especially away from home. Maybe some arses need to be kicked

A couple of new, serious personalities in the dressing room would see to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.