Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Gaylord du Bois said:
quiet_riot said:
Proper small time of him not to shake Jose's hand. That's a Fergie/Wenger/Jose thing to do.

Have a word, Khaldoon.

-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:01 pm --

Proper small time of him not to shake Jose's hand. That's a Fergie/Wenger/Jose thing to do.

Have a word, Khaldoon.
Might have had something to do with Jomo celebrating in the crowd behind the dug out.

Don't care. Be the bigger man and shake his hand, instead of running away like a girl.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
TGR said:
Marvin said:
A 5 year-old could work out why we've conceded stupid goals and it's got nothing to do with Pellegrini

It's down to the mentality of the players. We are now a soft touch. We know it. The opposition know it.
We're a soft touch because we keep conceding stupid goals. Nothing a couple of clean sheets wouldn't solve.

The days of very regular clean sheets are long gone my friend. Long gone.

dctid said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not going to have a go at him today because it came on the back of three very good wins and he was 4 mins away from a good result today.

The players are letting him down though and he needs to make sure those players are dropped and shown that its not an easy ride here.

Hart, Clichy, Nastasic all need time on the bench.

Then give them a fucking bollocking and stop pandering to them

And if they diont like it fuck em off

Sorry but dont agree with this "holistic" shit - looks like we are going to sacrifice a Top 3 / 4 place so we can progress to the round of 16 CL to get knocked out there also

What a fucking joke

He needs to go

Fuck me what a joke this is

HolisticJim said:
dctid said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not going to have a go at him today because it came on the back of three very good wins and he was 4 mins away from a good result today.

The players are letting him down though and he needs to make sure those players are dropped and shown that its not an easy ride here.

Hart, Clichy, Nastasic all need time on the bench.

Then give them a fucking bollocking and stop pandering to them

And if they diont like it fuck em off

Sorry but dont agree with this "holistic" shit - looks like we are going to sacrifice a Top 3 / 4 place so we can progress to the round of 16 CL to get knocked out there also

What a fucking joke

He needs to go

Dear god have we not learned enough about changing managers constantly!!
FFS!!

Dont seem to cause any problems to Chelski for fucks sake - if it aint working it aint working change the fucker

Smithy34 said:
citytill1die84 said:
BL2blue said:
Just wanted to say this.

I thought we were brilliant today and should have won the game and I think we are improving game on game. Plus it is great football to watch.But its the 2nd time this season we have somehow managed to lose when 3 pts were there for the taking and even worse by making the same mistake twice.

My point is that, like every sport at the top level , football is mental as well as physical. I don't recall Utd under GPC or Chelsea with Mourinho ever giving away a game like that once, never mind twice within a small space of time. Look at how many times the rags won late on or when they were playing shit.

The top (top) managers are not only tactically aware but also instill a winning mentality into their players. The most successful are the ones who, when the going gets tough in the last few minutes of important games, come on top, because the players have the mindest of the manager.

We shot ourselves in the foot Mourinho didn't win himself that game we won it for them. Pelles tactics today were very good he isn't to blame.

agreed...mourinho had nothing to do with that win. for me he has returned a broken man from the lesson he was taught by Pep and barca (although he won one league title)

He is not special no more and we unforutnately handed him a win with a shocking piece of defending from Hart

Do you not think it a bit strange when the teams that win trophies seem to be the ones that gather a lot of their points when not playing well but keep on going to the very end? We wouldn''t have made that mistake in the 1st minute.

TGR said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
LoveCity said:
I think he is doing a fine job tactically. We play good football and the team is quite well balanced. Individual errors are the problem and may endanger his job come the end of the season, which is a shame - because the foundations of something very special are there in this City team with just a few tweaks (and possibly some personnel changes in our half of the pitch...) and a stronger mentality.

Not sure where that stronger mentality is gonna come from though.

At the moment we look as flaky as puff pastry especially away from home. Maybe some arses need to be kicked

The last manager who kicked a few arses got the sack. Not 'holistic' kicking arses is it?

Well hugging them is working a treat away from home isn't it.

I was very pleased to see the manager change the system to 4231 and put yaya in the advanced role. I thought it worked a treat and we deserved 3 points. I'm delighted he's not going to stay rigid in the 4222.

It strange... I was thrilled to see him as our new manager, please with the way he conducts himself and how the players are adapting to a new style and philosophy.
Over all I think we play very very well, but... we now have 16 points from a possibly 27, and it seems to me a lot of those drops points are due to individual mistakes.
That's not acceptable, and could prove to be very costly in the end.

But I still feel will will make the top three, and we will progress through the group stage in the CL. If we do that, I'd still be content, but would expect far more from Manuel the next season.

The guy is too old, with no experience of this league. Everton got the best man and we gave away a gem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.