Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless

Post of the week.

Cheesy said:
Marvin said:
Blue2112 said:
Marvin why the fuck was it a stupid question I asked of Billy. He said he had faith in MP to get it right and I asked him genuinely no piss taking why he believed that and he answered albeit without giving me his reasons? Maybe we should just resort back to slagging each other off then instead, but Billy knows me well enough not to resort to that.
Because you can't really explain what's gone wrong in the handful of away defeats we've had, I can't other than point at bad luck and injuries to Kompany and Hart's absence. We've played well in these games

As I said before, football isn't an exact science and your are looking for a bacterium and an anti-biotic

I doubt if you asked Pellegrini he could explain what is the cause of the away defeats, or if there is a connection between any of them. It's all taken in a momentum of its own now, and City are known as a soft-touch away from home

We are now, that's for sure. At the risk of repeating myself though, with a total of 4 defeats away from home all last season, how were we a soft touch then?

Oh, and still waiting for your answer on why Zag & Clichy were benched today......

Only reason they were benched was because on paper this was a game we should have won an be able to rest players while getting the others healthy. MP doesn't read into historical facts about our record against Sunderland Stoke away or Everton because they really don't matter during the season. Only us fans pay attention to that and its media fodder. I have this talk with thick United fans who kept shouting "20 X" every chance they get but honestly what does that have to do with the current EPL season?

This was a game we should have won without a question.

Re: Clueless manager

Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless
nasty was injured. How do you know Clichy is not carrying a back injury?

We didn't lose the game because of a shuffled back line. We lost because the ref made big mistake on their goal, and City's forwards weren't able to make a telling final pass / shot.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
80s Shorts said:
OB1 said:
I need to put my shovel away in a minute but I stand by the opinion that MP is entitled to be somewhat perplexed tonight. His team have outplayed their opponents in the last four away league games but lost three of them. The winning goals for the opponents in the last two defeats were directly attributable to calamatous "individual" errors by players who were nowhere near today's starting line-up. Today the opponets get a goal thanks to a bad refereeing decision, having at that point presented no real threat and presenting very little thereafter; whilst Pelle's team racked up 24 shots at goal in the game.

Strewth, I'm definitely perplexed by that but I don't have to find the solution, he does.

How many of them 24 shots were on target or could be construed as genuine chances to score ?

Not many.

2 from outside the box made the keeper save but both were down to individual skill. Navas and Aguero for me had our two best chances. Navas should really have scored. We didn't create many clear chances though

Cheers, so 24 shots at goal is an irrelevance really. Obvious to anyone who watch the game.

I would have rather rotated a little for norwich or even cska (h) rather than save it all up for this match. maybe he felt norwich was the dress rehearsal for cska, and cska's importance trumped everything.

and something that bothers me oddly - the papers aren't in full 'city in meltdown' mode. that worries me because it suggests that we aren't bothering the rest of the world. they ought to be disgusted, envious, horrified at the unspeakable thought of us running away with the league title for the next few years. they ought to be pouncing on every little crack to persuade themselves and others that it's probably not going to happen. I just think no one is scared, any more.

hgblue said:
hilts said:
hgblue said:
Fucking criminal.

He must have a reason

The guy's clearly forgotten more about football than I'll ever know, but I just get this really unsettling feeling that I know more about our players strengths than he does. It's starting to do my head in.

This is my point if pretty much every city fan thinks garcia is too slow to play in a two man central midfield especially with Toure how can a man who has played the game and managed all his life not see it? either we are missing something or we are paying the manager a fortune and he knows less than the guy in the street, we must be missing something

With Milner an argument can be made for his inclusion on the wing, garcia i just don't get, there has to be a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.