Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

Not wrong. and, we have no game this week.some one at the club should have told him, that the prem is not like playing in europe. bad day at black rock, to some tune, not team has won the prem with an away record like ours at this stage of the season.

ballinio said:
de niro said:
Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless

I feel for you mate I really do, been there done that. however to be fair to pelli even though i'm fuming he rotated we battered sunderland today, they got lucky. as did Chelsea and villa. the tide will turn I promise you.
we didn't batter anybody today, Sunderland got the goal and then withdrew to defend their goal, tactics. Villa did get lucky if you mean we handed the game to them on a plate & I`ll promise you we will get worse under this clown of a manager.

I didn't think we battered them. Pressure in last 20 minutes but created very few clear chances yet again. I think we were unlucky at villa but didn't do enough for all 3 points at Chelsea, Cardiff or Stoke so have not really been that unlucky.

de niro said:
Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless

I feel for you mate I really do, been there done that. however to be fair to pelli even though i'm fuming he rotated we battered sunderland today, they got lucky. as did Chelsea and villa. the tide will turn I promise you.

And on what logic or reason do you believe 'the tide will turn'?
If allowed history will repeat. Don't we just know it? !

hgblue said:
hilts said:
hgblue said:
Fucking criminal.

He must have a reason

The guy's clearly forgotten more about football than I'll ever know, but I just get this really unsettling feeling that I know more about our players strengths than he does. It's starting to do my head in.

That's what I said about 50 pages ago, I hate it when I know that the manager is making mistakes that I wouldn't make. FFS the guy is paid millions and yet I could pick a better starting 11 than him, plus better tactics. It really is that simple, imo.

BlueAnorak said:
He makes the same mistakes again and again. He has turned the best defence in the league into a colander.
He is frankly clueless.
Get rid.

Defense was lost when we decided to break up the title winning back four and insert a kid who's had more than his fair share of individual errors and cost us some games.

de niro said:
Colins Bellend said:

We battered Villa and Chelsea (in the second half), but today we didn't work the Keeper enough, we got into some good areas but did nothing with it, I think we were poor today not unlucky. I hope the tide will turn but at the moment it seems a long way away.

Marvin said:
Maybe he did plenty wrong, but I didn't see what he did wrong that contributed to the poor performance. I can see City played a bad game. Sometimes these things are out of a manager's control

You've been asked a couple of times about his decision to change both full backs even though we had already been forced to make one change due to injury.

Do you not think that may have been the wrong thing to do & could have contributed to the defeat?

Come on Marv, give us an answer finally....

Watch Poyets reaction to their goal.

He was almost dumbstruck.

After the game he is saying that it is the biggest win of his managerial career.

Pelligrinis reaction is to sit on his arse with his head in his hands for an hour and after the game say he cant believe it.

Not good signs imo.

ballinio said:
de niro said:
Colins Bellend said:

we didn't batter anybody today, Sunderland got the goal and then withdrew to defend their goal, tactics. Villa did get lucky if you mean we handed the game to them on a plate & I`ll promise you we will get worse under this clown of a manager.

listen if it was up to me mancini would still be here, if some of the players didn't like him then it should have been them that left the club. however pelli is no clown. will he get it right? I don't know. the prem is such an unforgiving place to settle in to a new job and country. mancini was a born winner and even he came unstuck now and again.
if your looking for someone to blame for where we are take a look at the barca boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.