Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the nearly man is living up to his reputation of not quiet been good enough at the top table. With the premiership now gone I we need to switch our sights to cup success and the holy grail of top 4. I can't say I was cock a hoop when we brought Pellers in, but the knock back from Klopp and Pep going to Bayern, there wasn't much out there and for me was he was always a stop gap until we could either bring in someone better or groom Veira through.

kanovic said:
gio's side step said:
Interesting aint it.

Mancini 'lost the dressing room' and finished 2nd and got to a cup final the year after winning the league.

Pellegrini 'has the dressing room' and city are lingering lower in the league than we have for a long time and have accumulated fewer points at this stage of the season than ever under a season when starting with Mancini as manager.

Sometimes in life, be careful what you wish for.

Pellegrini may turn it around but it is looking increasingly unlikely based on what has become a consistent picture away from home. Yes injuries have cost us but this holistic dressing room aint responding. We find out the true picture when playing away from home and too many defeats are far more critical than putting shit loads past Norwich.
It would be a bigger worry if the teams above are are just killing teams off but it has been a very strange season for every top team so I won't panic till it's Feb or so and I see where we are on the league.

-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:48 pm --

Drewmanc said:
Maybe we are overestimating the effect our players had on winning the league and underestimating exactly how much of it was down to Mancini. I'd take him back in a heart beat. But to be fair I'd take Alan ball over this clueless **** right now.
You are an idiot

Watch your mouth child.

bobmcfc said:
Cheesy said:
One thing we can all agree on I think is that Moyes is a shit manager, United don't have a team that's capable of winning the league and that they've had a shit start to the season (admittedly they've had a more difficult start than us).

I'm sure we all agree on those points don't we? I'm just grateful that we've got a fantastic manager, a great squad & have had a relatively easy start to the season. Thank fuck we're not in the same desperate situation as them, eh? How bad would it be to be on a par with them or even below them in the league after 11 games bearing in mind how shit they've been?

Is that sarcasm cheesy ?

:)

As sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...... yeah, it probably is :-)

This season if we go behind away we invariably lose.

Last season if we went ahead away we invariably won.

Too wide open away. I'd rather win being defensive than attack our way to defeat.

Get a grib... every one with a double digit iq knows this season cant be compared to last!
Liverpool, arsenal, chelsea and spurs are much better teams than last year...
Pelligrini needs time, just like every manager who has won the premiership has needed,
Mancini didnt leave MP with a fluid squad with youngsters who can step up, he left a bunch of individual's who sometimes play like they cant be arsed... today was very similar to what we saw last season!
MP needs to get rid of the dead wood (lescott, richards, garcia) and bring in some good quality english players who will do the job, it wont happen over night but in the long term we ll be better for it!

Bpughh said:
all of you fucks doubting pellegrini are either just anger from the result or plain fools. his tactics are far wiser than anything any of yall would hv ever schemed up. the team selection today was obviously one where he thought he could rely on the recent rich form of aguero and negredo to put in at least one or two goals and then for the rest of the team to defend strongly. it was kolorav's bloody birthday and pelli couldve done nothing but expect something special from him today because of that. im not saying that's the only reason he started, he also is one of the few decent crossers we have within the side and without silva, that's usually what we need. so his tactics didnt pan off in the first half, every sub he made and change there after directly effected the game in a positive way. you could say he shouldve started the game a different way but I think that's bs and our players are to blame, if anyone, for not having enough believe within each other. every time we start our fringe players it seems like nasri, toure, and aguero instantly drop their game and start whining like little bitches instead of trying to step up and take over the game themselves. I'm disappointed in the result today, but i think sunderland deserve full credit. aside from the shtt goal, that shouldve been a foul, they played excellent. their defending was superb. another classic example of a shit team putting everyone behind the ball and having the proper focus and composure to hold a far superior team goalless for 90 minutes. think chelsea vs barca in CL. it sometimes bothers me how well this works, but it isnt an easy thing to do and they deserve full credit. i think this is the first loss in the league that we have deserved and i have full faith in pellegrini as a manager

Sunderland deserve no credit. The were shit just as they have been all season. Pellegrini fucked up by starting garcia . Add to the equation Kolorov, the mythical Demechellis(hadn't any choice there), the once mighty Richards and pants who had nothing to do except stop a shot that was plenty close enough to him. This squad that we have is wafer thin in reality and that is the worst indictment of all.

Realistically what will happen IF this win at home but lose away pattern carries on?.
I'm worried we won't make the top 4 if this carries on, particularly seen as though we have Liverpool, Rags, Arsenal and Tottenham away to come.

Could the hierarchy make a call at Christmas, like Chelsea have done in the past and get rid. If so who would they bring in?.
I wasn't Mancini's greatest fan at times but this would NOT have happened under him.

Gelsons Dad said:
Bpughh said:
all of you fucks doubting pellegrini are either just anger from the result or plain fools. his tactics are far wiser than anything any of yall would hv ever schemed up. the team selection today was obviously one where he thought he could rely on the recent rich form of aguero and negredo to put in at least one or two goals and then for the rest of the team to defend strongly. it was kolorav's bloody birthday and pelli couldve done nothing but expect something special from him today because of that. im not saying that's the only reason he started, he also is one of the few decent crossers we have within the side and without silva, that's usually what we need. so his tactics didnt pan off in the first half, every sub he made and change there after directly effected the game in a positive way. you could say he shouldve started the game a different way but I think that's bs and our players are to blame, if anyone, for not having enough believe within each other. every time we start our fringe players it seems like nasri, toure, and aguero instantly drop their game and start whining like little bitches instead of trying to step up and take over the game themselves. I'm disappointed in the result today, but i think sunderland deserve full credit. aside from the shtt goal, that shouldve been a foul, they played excellent. their defending was superb. another classic example of a shit team putting everyone behind the ball and having the proper focus and composure to hold a far superior team goalless for 90 minutes. think chelsea vs barca in CL. it sometimes bothers me how well this works, but it isnt an easy thing to do and they deserve full credit. i think this is the first loss in the league that we have deserved and i have full faith in pellegrini as a manager

Stopped reading at yall. Did you mean Yawl? (a two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailing boat with the mizzenmast stepped far aft so that the mizzen boom overhangs the stern.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.