Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesy said:
One thing we can all agree on I think is that Moyes is a shit manager, United don't have a team that's capable of winning the league and that they've had a shit start to the season (admittedly they've had a more difficult start than us).

I'm sure we all agree on those points don't we? I'm just grateful that we've got a fantastic manager, a great squad & have had a relatively easy start to the season. Thank fuck we're not in the same desperate situation as them, eh? How bad would it be to be on a par with them or even below them in the league after 11 games bearing in mind how shit they've been?
The same posters on here saying pelle is doing a great job are on the rags thread mocking moyes
Ycmiu.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
I'll discuss Pellegrini........................................

SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't know what he's doin'

So its his fault lescott cant make simple passes? Wingers cant make the final pass they need to? And that we spent 16million on javi garcia instead of someone else?
That team was easily good enough to win today, the way the final 20 minutes went showed that...

all of you fucks doubting pellegrini are either just anger from the result or plain fools. his tactics are far wiser than anything any of yall would hv ever schemed up. the team selection today was obviously one where he thought he could rely on the recent rich form of aguero and negredo to put in at least one or two goals and then for the rest of the team to defend strongly. it was kolorav's bloody birthday and pelli couldve done nothing but expect something special from him today because of that. im not saying that's the only reason he started, he also is one of the few decent crossers we have within the side and without silva, that's usually what we need. so his tactics didnt pan off in the first half, every sub he made and change there after directly effected the game in a positive way. you could say he shouldve started the game a different way but I think that's bs and our players are to blame, if anyone, for not having enough believe within each other. every time we start our fringe players it seems like nasri, toure, and aguero instantly drop their game and start whining like little bitches instead of trying to step up and take over the game themselves. I'm disappointed in the result today, but i think sunderland deserve full credit. aside from the shtt goal, that shouldve been a foul, they played excellent. their defending was superb. another classic example of a shit team putting everyone behind the ball and having the proper focus and composure to hold a far superior team goalless for 90 minutes. think chelsea vs barca in CL. it sometimes bothers me how well this works, but it isnt an easy thing to do and they deserve full credit. i think this is the first loss in the league that we have deserved and i have full faith in pellegrini as a manager

Wouldn't have said taking off Negredo when you're desperate for a goal was a positive move!!!

The rags have been shite this year but as things currently stand they are above us in the table. Pellegrini has had a few good results but a few big wins means fuck all if you continue to lose to the lower placed teams.

Pellegrini just doesn't have a clue what to do away from home, seems unsure what team to put out and just sits there hoping something will happen. He just isn't the right man for the job full stop. And please don't get out the usual excuses like the champs league because Mancini would have got us through this group as well.

I seriously am worried about 4th place now and think it's going to be a real struggle for the rest of the season. And I just have to hope Pellegrini somehow turns it around cos we're bloody stuck with him now.

RandomJ said:
The rags have been shite this year but as things currently stand they are above us in the table. Pellegrini has had a few good results but a few big wins means fuck all if you continue to lose to the lower placed teams.

Pellegrini just doesn't have a clue what to do away from home, seems unsure what team to put out and just sits there hoping something will happen. He just isn't the right man for the job full stop. And please don't get out the usual excuses like the champs league because Mancini would have got us through this group as well.

I seriously am worried about 4th place now and think it's going to be a real struggle for the rest of the season. And I just have to hope Pellegrini somehow turns it around cos we're bloody stuck with him now.

AGreeeeeeeeeeeeeed .................................

I'm having doubts, and have been for a while, about Pelli. Seems a bit nice, can't see him giving them a bollocking. He just seems to put players on the pitch and because ours are usually better expect them to win. Seems ok at home but a disaster away

Another away day, another strange result that doesn't match the performances.

I'm not rabidly frothing at the mouth to get Pellegrini out - I like the guy, and he is trying to do some great things but it's just not working.

How long he is given isn't up to the fans so we should just get on with it. If it was up to the fans to choose when to sack the manager we wouldn't have Pellegrini at the club to begin with.

The one thing you can say with absolute certainty is our results are a long way short of good enough.

We'll have to wait and see if Pellegrini has the ability/time to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.