Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Ray78 said:
TGR said:
It is a compliment to the people involved for sure. The only potential issue being is the expectation to put 5 or 6 past every team that turns up at the Etihad is growing with each game we play. I noticed it at the ground yesterday when one pass, yes one single solitary pass went astray the moaning & groaning immediately started. God knows what it will be like if we actually loose a match at the Etihad sometime soon?

True TGR and the Hull performance was a indication that we cannot afford to be complacent at home even though we won. The other side of the argument is that it is a sign of a title winning side the ability to play badly and still get the 3 points. There is more game that are going to be like that.

I was actually thinking that last night on the drive home, it's highly unlikely that we will be putting 6 or 7 past many other teams this season, there may be the odd one but I do hope that people realise that they really are fluke results the combination of us playing excellent and the opposition not up for the fight, we also have to realise that as the season progresses teams will study our game and work out tactics to nullify us

Sunderland have sussed us out over the past 3 seasons on how to get a home result against us. They nearly did us at the Etihad in the title winning season. Everton is going to be another head scratcher unless we can work out an effective away formula.

Ducado said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
cleavers said:
Whilst I do worry about having too high expectations, for every match, and there will be a few that we fail to perform, I think that not only will we do it again at home, but we'll do it away as well. We've scored 37 goals at home in just 9 matches, and we're improving, there is good reason to think we can continue to be free scoring, home and away.
My prediction is palace on the 28th of december...five clear goals

Not now they have Track Suit Tony in charge!
His previous record at the Etihad would suggest SHB is correct!

Have enjoyed everyones posts today on this thread..been to busy at work to even look so just caught up.
Really really hope we can produce performances away from home such as yesterday to get us some vital pts on the road.
I said today for the first time if we could click away from home we'd win this league again no problem.Even the rags at work agreed.

So do you still want MP gone then as he's not good enough for us?

Rammy Blue said:
Have enjoyed everyones posts today on this thread..been to busy at work to even look so just caught up.
Really really hope we can produce performances away from home such as yesterday to get us some vital pts on the road.
I said today for the first time if we could click away from home we'd win this league again no problem.Even the rags at work agreed.

No offence intended, but is this necessary, can we not just enjoy a day without the falling out ?

Rammy Blue said:

Sorry mods but i have to respond...

Rammy...what the fuck is your problem?My issue and only issue is the away form so in answer to your provocative post is I am not a huge fan of his but does that really matter?I am enjoying the weekend still and not looking at getting into a debate about my opinion.

-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 pm --

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:

No offence intended, but is this necessary, can we not just enjoy a day without the falling out ?
Sorry for swearing but he was deliberatelt baiting me

Rammy Blue said:

Rammy...what the fuck is your problem?My issue and only issue is the away form so in answer to your provocative post is I am not a huge fan of his but does that really matter?I am enjoying the weekend still and not looking at getting into a debate about my opinion.

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:

T'was a simple question you big girl's blouse.

...and same to you cleavers, what's wrong with the question I asked?

Like we keep asking others who get baited, do you have to take the bait ? Nope there really is no need to rise to it.

Rammy Blue said:

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:

SHB - the official term is 'goading'. I know i took a ban for it on Saturday night.
However even I have to say I did deserve it! ;-)

Note to Rammy: 3 strikes and you are out sunshine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.