Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ignore Rammy, SHB. He's got serious issues, mate.

Love you.
I love you too as I do almost everyone on this thread.

It's provided me with much entertainment as the nights "draw in".

Absolutely. I know you're a fan of mischief so thought I'd entertain you for a while....

Rammy Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Have enjoyed everyones posts today on this thread..been to busy at work to even look so just caught up.
Really really hope we can produce performances away from home such as yesterday to get us some vital pts on the road.
I said today for the first time if we could click away from home we'd win this league again no problem.Even the rags at work agreed.
So do you still want MP gone then as he's not good enough for us?
Surely not but perhaps we should have a different member of el management committee in charge for away games.

George Hannah said:
Rammy Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Have enjoyed everyones posts today on this thread..been to busy at work to even look so just caught up.
Really really hope we can produce performances away from home such as yesterday to get us some vital pts on the road.
I said today for the first time if we could click away from home we'd win this league again no problem.Even the rags at work agreed.
So do you still want MP gone then as he's not good enough for us?
Surely not but perhaps we should have a different member of el management committee in charge for away games.

We just need Vince back to cure our away ills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.