Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
TGR said:
How are your 'lucky spectacles'?
;-)
Looking a little sorry for themselves it has to be said.

Still covered in sellotape?
No. I removed the sellotape after the game, a roll of which, by the way, cost me £3.99 from WH Smiths at Piccadilly the liberty taking cunts.

TGR kindly fashioned them into something functional, as my chubby little fingers could not manage anything workable. This was after the first goal btw, which I had to watch with the two lenses held up against my face between my forefinger and thumb like a pair of fucking opera glasses.

Rammy Blue said:
Looking a little sorry for themselves it has to be said.

No. I removed the sellotape after the game, a roll of which, by the way, cost me £3.99 from WH Smiths at Piccadilly the liberty taking *****.

TGR kindly fashioned them into something functional, as my chubby little fingers could not manage anything workable. This was after the first goal btw, which I had to watch with the two lenses held up against my face between my forefinger and thumb like a pair of fucking opera glasses.

Haha, the great thing about your stories are I can picture them perfectly in my mind.

Rammy Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
No. I removed the sellotape after the game, a roll of which, by the way, cost me £3.99 from WH Smiths at Piccadilly the liberty taking *****.

Haha, the great thing about your stories are I can picture them perfectly in my mind.
I'd sat on them in the curry house after I'd had a few after the Norwich game and I'd not had the chance to get them repaired. You know me mate - you can't buy class!

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:
We just need Vince back to cure our away ills.
I don't think we do, the defence was OK at Sunderland, we just badly missed Fernandhino for me. We won at West Ham without Vinny, we just need a bit more consistency of team for me.

I agree about Ferny, huge miss at Mackems. I just think that with Vince fully fit and in the back 4 it will make a huge diffence in implementing our style away from home - the fullbacks can take more chances when they know they've got a world class defender covering them.

Rammy Blue said:
cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:
We just need Vince back to cure our away ills.
I don't think we do, the defence was OK at Sunderland, we just badly missed Fernandhino for me. We won at West Ham without Vinny, we just need a bit more consistency of team for me.

I agree about Ferny, huge miss at Mackems. I just think that with Vince fully fit and in the back 4 it will make a huge diffence in implementing our style away from home - the fullbacks can take more chances when they know they've got a world class defender covering them.

Fern, Nando, Dinho and now Ferny! No wonder he hasn't got a song.

George Hannah said:
Rammy Blue said:
cleavers said:

I like the sound of "Ferdy" personally.

George Hannah said:
Rammy Blue said:

rag....

article-0-055C377D000005DC-277_468x627.jpg

George Hannah said:
Rammy Blue said:

I remember Ferdy in this Polansky masterpiece

ferdy_zps1f02b682.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.