Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
hgblue said:
Danamy said:
100% agree Rammy

He's having a great season and he's now playing like the player we thought we were getting from Arsenal but he's not the same player when Merlin plays, that's not a dig, just an observation.

Because he gets moved to accomodate Silva.

And so he should, which is why i agreed with Rammy, Merlin gets the nod all day long

Nasri's been the player of the season so far imo.

For me perhaps the most controlled we've played this season, Swansea are a good footballing side and we made the most out our possession when we had the ball.Clichy a lot better today as was Lescott, Demechelis is great on the ball just lacking pace.

Nasri is better now than in his pomp at Arsenal.

The beast is frighteningly good, the complete centre forward .

Away now blues, make this sceptic a happy man!!!

I have just had a look at the League table. Initially I wanted to see how many more goals we have scored than the rest. This was after seeing someone post that we have now scored more at Home than any other team in the Premiership has scored both at Home and Away.

The statistic that caught my eye however was the goals conceded column.

Arsenal and Saints 10, Chelsea 11 and then us with only 12 conceded.

Perhaps our new defensive system of the high line and our defence isn't as bad as what so many have been implying ?

I am one of the many who has been saying lets go one up front in the away games and bring in Milner or Rodwell to supplement the midfield two.

Not too sure now. Maybe we should just try to "Keegan" our way to the title?

Silva is without doubt the man but Nasri has a better eye for goal imo.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I have just had a look at the League table. Initially I wanted to see how many more goals we have scored than the rest. This was after seeing someone post that we have now scored more at Home than any other team in the Premiership has scored both at Home and Away.

The statistic that caught my eye however was the goals conceded column.

Arsenal and Saints 10, Chelsea 11 and then us with only 12 conceded.

Perhaps our new defensive system of the high line and our defence isn't as bad as what so many have been implying ?

I am one of the many who has been saying lets go one up front in the away games and bring in Milner or Rodwell to supplement the midfield two.

Not too sure now. Maybe we should just try to "Keegan" our way to the title?

That's more like it. Lets win this title with style.

hgblue said:
Danamy said:
hgblue said:
Because he gets moved to accomodate Silva.

And so he should, which is why i agreed with Rammy, Merlin gets the nod all day long

Nasri's been the player of the season so far imo.

I may be being harsh on the lad because like you say he's having a fantastic season but if fit Silva must play that role.

Real tests are coming up now, WBA and Soton away from home, both teams showed this season they can upset big teams even away from home, and surely can do the same at home.

While Pool, Arsenal, United all have two home fixtures meaning that we either keep the pace with them and keep the small gap behind/ahead of them, or we will fuck up like we did vs Villa, Vardiff etc. and Arsenal could be 10 points ahead of us when we meet them after Bayern and even Pool/United could be ahead of us again.

I hope Pelle and the team will watch the huge mistakes we made away from home in 6 games and will not do them again.

3 away games in a row (WBA, soton, Bayern) and then Arsenal at home. Huge run of fixture, draws and losses not good at all. 2 wins 1 draw maybe in the league.

Damanino said:
Real tests are coming up now, WBA and Soton away from home, both teams showed this season they can upset big teams even away from home, and surely can do the same at home.

While Pool, Arsenal, United all have two home fixtures meaning that we either keep the pace with them and keep the small gap behind/ahead of them, or we will fuck up like we did vs Villa, Vardiff etc. and Arsenal could be 10 points ahead of us when we meet them after Bayern and even Pool/United could be ahead of us again.

I hope Pelle and the team will watch the huge mistakes we made away from home in 6 games and will not do them again.

3 away games in a row (WBA, soton, Bayern) and then Arsenal at home. Huge run of fixture, draws and losses not good at all. 2 wins 1 draw maybe in the league.
the Bayern game is dead rubber, we will rest the main men for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.