Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

citytill1die84 said:
flb said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
You got to be jokeing about navas look how long it took silva to settle at us he gives blistering pace and someone who is direct he does, nt get in the spain squad thro being shit and regards the english players except hart average players that are not good enough to get in our first 11.

Navas is one directional, you wont see him covering the fullbacks arse in tight games, Milner is a better all round player without question.

How can u compare Milner with Navas? 2 completely different players ffs. Milner is a shit winger he's got no pace yes he's a grafter but he's a CM nothing else. Navas is a Spanish international he can't be that bad give him a chance ffs.

Milner, played well last season on the right, very good in tandem with Zab and Silva

Milner a shit winger? He's a far more rounded player than Navas will ever be, plays for 90 minutes, tackles, covers the fullback and pitches in with a few goals .

When the fuck has getting in the Spanish squad being a qualification for a premiership player by the way?

Show Navas onto his left foot and he's fucked

FFS

Re: Clueless manager

I think if you asked any manager they would all say you leave Yaya on.

No matter how tired or clueless he can sometimes look he has the ability to turn a game on its head and just pull it out of the bag.

I honestly believe that is the reason he always plays. His sheer ability.

I desperately want the guy to do well i really do but i just cant see it

Since he signed he has never for me been the manager to take us further. As much as Mancini frustrated me at time there was in the main an end product and i still think we would have won the FA cup had his sacking not come out in the manner it did

Simplt put anybody fucking half wit of a manager can see we have an serious problem playing away - Mancini or indeed many other managers would simpoly tighten up play a little more consertavely but no not this guy sticks to a rigid 4 4 2 and quite frankly it dont work

Personally i think we are destined for a non top 4 spot under this clown and unless he changes hs tactics away from home personally the sooner he gets bulleted the better because of this carries on until Christmas we are in serious trouble

dctid said:

Since he signed he has never for me been the manager to take us further. As much as Mancini frustrated me at time there was in the main an end product and i still think we would have won the FA cup had his sacking not come out in the manner it did

Simplt put anybody fucking half wit of a manager can see we have an serious problem playing away - Mancini or indeed many other managers would simpoly tighten up play a little more consertavely but no not this guy sticks to a rigid 4 4 2 and quite frankly it dont work

Personally i think we are destined for a non top 4 spot under this clown and unless he changes hs tactics away from home personally the sooner he gets bulleted the better because of this carries on until Christmas we are in serious trouble

To be fair you never stopped moaning about the last manager Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose as they say in France

Ducado said:
dctid said:

To be fair you never stopped moaning about the last manager Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose as they say in France

Never ever wanted him sacked fuck me moaning is something that is a birth right for football fans

Though we underoerformend last season and blamed much of that on the players whom i though let the team down coupled with a somewhat challenging transfer policy - simply cannt accept that the changes we have made will be noting more than catastrophic

dctid said:

'Since he signed...' well if you've got posts from the time saying that then fair play to you.

But why should he be tightening up more - we're the top scorers with a potent front 6; apart from the Chelsea game when he did it, Im not sure any of our other opposition warrants backing down to a conservative line up. I'm pleased we're going for goals every game with this manager

Pam said:

I wish it wasn't so but this is a top post. This looks more and more like a flavour of the month appointment. We were warned about this.

His job is a difficult one. He will be gone in two years when Pep comes and is not in control of team selection. he isn't as good a manager as Mancini, but is more cordial and understands the current situation is all about certain people wanting complete control over the club and I'm not talking about sheik. Mancini told the same people to do one.

shrekmansour said:
Mancini would have walked away with this title..........discuss
Why, who's won it already? Could Mancini have won it in November? Bold statement, considering its errr, November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.