Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

BlueTG said:
shrekmansour said:
Mancini would have walked away with this title..........discuss
Why, who's won it already? Could Mancini have won it in November? Bold statement, considering its errr, November.

Well we lost only four games in the whole of last season under Mancini. On that basis he would have walked away with the title...thus far

shrekmansour said:
BlueTG said:
shrekmansour said:
Mancini would have walked away with this title..........discuss
Why, who's won it already? Could Mancini have won it in November? Bold statement, considering its errr, November.

Well we lost only four games in the whole of last season under Mancini. On that basis he would have walked away with the title...thus far
Last season is not this season.

Mancini could have sent us out there with last seasons set up, struggling to break some teams down and we could have only lost 1, but drawn 5 more. It's all if's and but's but a lot of our supporters wanted to see the back of Mancini, now it's not all rosy some want him back.

Have to say a pretty clueless initial post which for me summed up most of the problems with the 21st century world. Impatience, unrealistic expectations, a blame culture all products - the city equivalent of bill o'reilly

If pellegrini is clueless then mourinho must be the worst manager on the planet as he has done no better with a team and squad he knows, moyes must be worse still as he has inherited a team that walked to the title and done no better, villas boas must be a pub manager and Brendan Rogers must be the new ferguson.

Change takes time, change takes learning, change takes effort, winning takes character and they will come. Many called for Churchills head when the Battle of Britain started badly, people called for Mancini to go on mass after Liverpool in 11 or arsenal in 12. I could go on and on

As it is Mancini had lost the squad, we lost the league by a mile and were getting worse. We needed change and whoever came in we were going to have to take a few steps back before moving on up! I just hope that the majority of blues have the character, fortitude and common sense to stick by the club and watch us win the league and hopefully go on in Europe rather than bottle it and try and bring on a self imposed crisis!

Seriously we are within spitting distance of top, we have improved in Europe and we have a new team taking shape which at times is looking fantastic and some people need to give their heads a wobble

EalingBlue2 said:
Have to say a pretty clueless initial post which for me summed up most of the problems with the 21st century world. Impatience, unrealistic expectations, a blame culture all products - the city equivalent of bill o'reilly

If pellegrini is clueless then mourinho must be the worst manager on the planet as he has done no better with a team and squad he knows, moyes must be worse still as he has inherited a team that walked to the title and done no better, villas boas must be a pub manager and Brendan Rogers must be the new ferguson.

Change takes time, change takes learning, change takes effort, winning takes character and they will come. Many called for Churchills head when the Battle of Britain started badly, people called for Mancini to go on mass after Liverpool in 11 or arsenal in 12. I could go on and on

As it is Mancini had lost the squad, we lost the league by a mile and were getting worse. We needed change and whoever came in we were going to have to take a few steps back before moving on up! I just hope that the majority of blues have the character, fortitude and common sense to stick by the club and watch us win the league and hopefully go on in Europe rather than bottle it and try and bring on a self imposed crisis!

Seriously we are within spitting distance of top, we have improved in Europe and we have a new team taking shape which at times is looking fantastic and some people need to give their heads a wobble
Good, sensible post that, mate.

EalingBlue2 said:

Nail on head.

chesterbells said:
dctid said:
I desperately want the guy to do well i really do but i just cant see it

Since he signed he has never for me been the manager to take us further. As much as Mancini frustrated me at time there was in the main an end product and i still think we would have won the FA cup had his sacking not come out in the manner it did

Simplt put anybody fucking half wit of a manager can see we have an serious problem playing away - Mancini or indeed many other managers would simpoly tighten up play a little more consertavely but no not this guy sticks to a rigid 4 4 2 and quite frankly it dont work

Personally i think we are destined for a non top 4 spot under this clown and unless he changes hs tactics away from home personally the sooner he gets bulleted the better because of this carries on until Christmas we are in serious trouble

'Since he signed...' well if you've got posts from the time saying that then fair play to you.

But why should he be tightening up more - we're the top scorers with a potent front 6; apart from the Chelsea game when he did it, Im not sure any of our other opposition warrants backing down to a conservative line up. I'm pleased we're going for goals every game with this manager

Goals win games defences win titles is a reasonable statement to make

To put this into context Crystal Palace have conceded 11 away goals this season City 10 - simply put i feel certain that no team have ever won the title without having a defensive record at least in the top 4 maybe rags last season

Putting 7 past Norwich is great but had we saved two of them for Sunday we would still be on the dame goal differnece but three points better off

We cant grind out results we either have to batter the fuck out of teams of we get found out

Bluep*ss said:
waspish said:
Not clueless just a nice attacking minded manager who can not set his teams up to defend..

Pellegrini refused to blame the referee for the loss, despite Bardsley appearing to foul James Milner in the build-up to the goal.
He said: “It doesn’t matter whether it was a foul or not because the referee decides what is a foul and what isn’t – he decided it wasn’t and that’s all that counts.
“I don’t like to blame defeats on moments like that – I think we deserved to win and we also deserved to win the other games we’ve lost this season away but the fact is we didn’t and that’s what worries me.
“The Premier League is very close and there are six or seven teams trying to win the title and there are lots of games to play – we are playing well away from home but perhaps we just need a little bit more luck.”
DO WE NEED MORE LUCK??

That's a worry regarding the referee because we all know the manager who moans and bitches the most get the decisions and gets opposing players bans after incidents! We will get nowt of the referees because a 50/50 will likely go to the team the referees is more scared off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.