Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

If Mancini was manager we would obviously walk the league and also beat Stoke Sunderland etc away just like we did last year!

Clueless manager

EalingBlue2 said:
If Mancini was manager we would obviously walk the league and also beat Stoke Sunderland etc away just like we did last year!

Well we would at least get 30 points away from home under Mancini we will be lucky to 15 this season!

BlueTG said:
shrekmansour said:
BlueTG said:
Why, who's won it already? Could Mancini have won it in November? Bold statement, considering its errr, November.

Well we lost only four games in the whole of last season under Mancini. On that basis he would have walked away with the title...thus far
Last season is not this season.

Mancini could have sent us out there with last seasons set up, struggling to break some teams down and we could have only lost 1, but drawn 5 more. It's all if's and but's but a lot of our supporters wanted to see the back of Mancini, now it's not all rosy some want him back.

Bollocks and something you couldn't prove, I certainly know of 16 in the row I'm on and the one in front and behind who weren't happy he went, but are still chuffed to bits with where were heading so are fairly calm. That again isn't everyone in the stadium, but we have an owner to dream of so everything is tempered.

EalingBlue2 said:
Have to say a pretty clueless initial post which for me summed up most of the problems with the 21st century world. Impatience, unrealistic expectations, a blame culture all products - the city equivalent of bill o'reilly

If pellegrini is clueless then mourinho must be the worst manager on the planet as he has done no better with a team and squad he knows, moyes must be worse still as he has inherited a team that walked to the title and done no better, villas boas must be a pub manager and Brendan Rogers must be the new ferguson.

Change takes time, change takes learning, change takes effort, winning takes character and they will come. Many called for Churchills head when the Battle of Britain started badly, people called for Mancini to go on mass after Liverpool in 11 or arsenal in 12. I could go on and on

As it is Mancini had lost the squad, we lost the league by a mile and were getting worse. We needed change and whoever came in we were going to have to take a few steps back before moving on up! I just hope that the majority of blues have the character, fortitude and common sense to stick by the club and watch us win the league and hopefully go on in Europe rather than bottle it and try and bring on a self imposed crisis!

Seriously we are within spitting distance of top, we have improved in Europe and we have a new team taking shape which at times is looking fantastic and some people need to give their heads a wobble

Clap for this , bravo

EalingBlue2 said:
Have to say a pretty clueless initial post which for me summed up most of the problems with the 21st century world. Impatience, unrealistic expectations, a blame culture all products - the city equivalent of bill o'reilly

If pellegrini is clueless then mourinho must be the worst manager on the planet as he has done no better with a team and squad he knows, moyes must be worse still as he has inherited a team that walked to the title and done no better, villas boas must be a pub manager and Brendan Rogers must be the new ferguson.

Change takes time, change takes learning, change takes effort, winning takes character and they will come. Many called for Churchills head when the Battle of Britain started badly, people called for Mancini to go on mass after Liverpool in 11 or arsenal in 12. I could go on and on

As it is Mancini had lost the squad, we lost the league by a mile and were getting worse. We needed change and whoever came in we were going to have to take a few steps back before moving on up! I just hope that the majority of blues have the character, fortitude and common sense to stick by the club and watch us win the league and hopefully go on in Europe rather than bottle it and try and bring on a self imposed crisis!

Seriously we are within spitting distance of top, we have improved in Europe and we have a new team taking shape which at times is looking fantastic and some people need to give their heads a wobble

If I'm honest I think most managers are average. I know that sounds obvious but if the managers of the top of the league swapped with the bottom of the league I don't think we would see a change. They are paid money for old rope. I just don't rate most of them at all. Even someone like the lauded Ferguson is barely better than average, in our title winning season Fergie cocked up twice in the games against City. Guadiola has managed Barcelona and Bayern Munich and been succesful but so would anyone else, would Guadiola keep Palace up this year? I've been supporting City since 1967 and in that time I cannot think of a single manager who has left us and moved on to better things. ( Just checked on Wiki and Ron Saunders ( who was a bit like Mancini ) left us and went on to win the League with Villa ). If you look at the Premier League the 3 clubs that have performed better than expected over the last 20 years or so have been United, Arsenal and Everton. All had long term managers who the players knew was the boss. i.e. if they f****d about they were out not the manager. That for me is the key. We forget how young most footballers are and they need strong leadership and a disciplined consistent environment. Pellegrini is 60 and quite frankly no better than Mancini, Hughes, Sven, Keegan etc. He's just the latest Zebedee on the Magic Roundabout.

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

I cannot believe how pissed off I still am from Sunday. I think its the fact that we have lost fucking four seasons in a row to deeply shite and utterly minging Sunderland teams and I wonder how long its been since the Trafford bollocks talkers over the road lost four successive league games against shite.

And if this dismal awayday imbecility is not sorted out yesterday, we will be out of the title race by Christmas. I do not know what the actual fuck is going on with this but it really is pathetic to pick up four points out a possible 15. Its a good job no team appears to be totally dominant or someone would already have been out of sight by now. Being only six points off the top is us getting away with it but unless we stop being away day twats from now on in, that will be twelve points

Grrrrrrrrrrr City, this is just fornication.

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Pam said:
I cannot believe how pissed off I still am from Sunday. I think its the fact that we have lost fucking four seasons in a row to deeply shite and utterly minging Sunderland teams and I wonder how long its been since the Trafford bollocks talkers over the road lost four successive league games against shite.

And if this dismal awayday imbecility is not sorted out yesterday, we will be out of the title race by Christmas. I do not know what the actual fuck is going on with this but it really is pathetic to pick up four points out a possible 15. Its a good job no team appears to be totally dominant or someone would already have been out of sight by now. Being only six points off the top is us getting away with it but unless we stop being away day twats from now on in, that will be twelve points

Grrrrrrrrrrr City, this is just fornication.
Its worse than that Pam, its 18 pts !

VOOMER said:
BlueTG said:
shrekmansour said:
Well we lost only four games in the whole of last season under Mancini. On that basis he would have walked away with the title...thus far

Mancini could have sent us out there with last seasons set up, struggling to break some teams down and we could have only lost 1, but drawn 5 more. It's all if's and but's but a lot of our supporters wanted to see the back of Mancini, now it's not all rosy some want him back.

Bollocks and something you couldn't prove, I certainly know of 16 in the row I'm on and the one in front and behind who weren't happy he went, but are still chuffed to bits with where were heading so are fairly calm. That again isn't everyone in the stadium, but we have an owner to dream of so everything is tempered.

I only know one City fan that wanted him to go, and that was because she disliked him as a character. Everyone else was dumb founded to say the least of it.

Also, Mancini was personally entertaining in his own way. I always watched his press conferences. I never watch them now. This is no fun. I do wish Khaldun would do something.

BlueTG said:
shrekmansour said:
BlueTG said:
Why, who's won it already? Could Mancini have won it in November? Bold statement, considering its errr, November.

Just not buying this. Mancini won the league and didn't get any backing after he did so. I am telling you all that we would have been top by now or as near as dammit. He hated to lose. He was the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.