Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
br62 said:
forevermancity said:
Quite funny that some posters are still bitter that Mancini got sacked that and are now having digs at our new manager

Pelli plays better football
Creates a great atmosphere amongst players and staff
Pelli will, in time, win us trophies

I am confident that when he leaves in 3/4 years he will be lauded as a legend and one of the best managers we have ever had

I really hope you are right with your last comment about being a legend......as should all true City fans.

It seems however that many people on here are clearly hoping that MP fails which is a very sad state of affairs.

Name one poster who hopes Pellegrini fails, and give some evidence to prove it. Or is nobody allowed to "discuss Pellegrini"?

Just say we drew at home against The rags and Everton and won at Cardiff and picked a draw up at Sunderland would we think differently?

We have drawn and lost at home to Everton and rags over the last few years so it could of happened a win at Cardiff and draw at Sunderland would be no shame so is it mind set in particular being 8th...

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
br62 said:
forevermancity said:
Quite funny that some posters are still bitter that Mancini got sacked that and are now having digs at our new manager

Pelli plays better football
Creates a great atmosphere amongst players and staff
Pelli will, in time, win us trophies

I am confident that when he leaves in 3/4 years he will be lauded as a legend and one of the best managers we have ever had

I really hope you are right with your last comment about being a legend......as should all true City fans.

It seems however that many people on here are clearly hoping that MP fails which is a very sad state of affairs.

Name one poster who hopes Pellegrini fails, and give some evidence to prove it. Or is nobody allowed to "discuss Pellegrini"?

Stop being silly and grow up......how old are you???.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Billy, OB1 and FantasyIreland, that unholy trinity of irrelevance, continuing their mission to post endlessly without making a single intelligent comment. Pass your brain cell round a bit quicker lads.

If I had any brain cells, I'd be able to appreciate what a stunningly clever insult that was but it's just beyond me.

OB1 said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Billy, OB1 and FantasyIreland, that unholy trinity of irrelevance, continuing their mission to post endlessly without making a single intelligent comment. Pass your brain cell round a bit quicker lads.

If I had any brain cells, i'd be able to appreciate what a stunningly clever insult that was but it's just beyond me.
You were right, it isn't a debating society.

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
we arent allowed to ever doubt pellegrini but its ok to slag a legend who brought us all we ever dreamed of.Its just getting silly now.

Don't talk rubbish,sheikh Mansour would never be criticised by any Blue.
I look forward to the day you quit being odious and ungrateful. Failing that perhaps you might just retreat back to your shtick of being unhealthily obsessed that someone somewhere on Bluemoon might create a second discussion thread on a topic.

Either way the rest of us win.

This is all getting pointless. We can all make a case when discussing an argument, but when it becomes a juvenile slanging match descending into insults by and towards participants, then credibility is lost. Pipe down folks. We know that some people just want to see there names in print, but that's no reason to help them do just that. Just make your point(s) then leave it at that before it slips into farce.

taconinja said:
FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
we arent allowed to ever doubt pellegrini but its ok to slag a legend who brought us all we ever dreamed of.Its just getting silly now.

I look forward to the day you quit being odious and ungrateful. Failing that perhaps you might just retreat back to your shtick of being unhealthily obsessed that someone somewhere on Bluemoon might create a second discussion thread on a topic.

I don't think he's being ungrateful in suggesting that mansour had a much greater hand in winning us get league and fa cup than Mancini. I don't think even the most ardent of Mancini fans would be ignorant enough to argue with that

forevermancity said:
taconinja said:
FantasyIreland said:

I don't think he's being ungrateful in suggesting that mansour had a much greater hand in winning us get league and fa cup than Mancini. I don't think even the most ardent of Mancini fans would be ignorant enough to argue with that

But it's posts like that which creates the inners v. outers shitfest displayed in this thread. Posted merely for the sake of winding up posters, just no need for it.

blink922 said:
forevermancity said:
taconinja said:

But it's posts like that which creates the inners v. outers shitfest displayed in this thread. Posted merely for the sake of winding up posters, just no need for it.
There's no one worst than that particular poster
The ultimate shit stirrer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.