Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite funny that some posters are still bitter that Mancini got sacked that and are now having digs at our new manager

Pelli plays better football
Creates a great atmosphere amongst players and staff
Pelli will, in time, win us trophies

I am confident that when he leaves in 3/4 years he will be lauded as a legend and one of the best managers we have ever had

forevermancity said:
Quite funny that some posters are still bitter that Mancini got sacked that and are now having digs at our new manager

I am confident that when he leaves in 3/4 years he will be lauded as a legend and one of the best managers we have ever had
He doesn't play better football
No proof that the atmosphere is better amongst the players
This is not at all certain

I am confident when he leaves in 6 months time we will be potless & in the Europa League.

ballinio said:
forevermancity said:

I am confident when he leaves in 6 months time we will be potless & in the Europa League.

Football isn't for you

Billy, OB1 and FantasyIreland, that unholy trinity of irrelevance, continuing their mission to post endlessly without making a single intelligent comment. Pass your brain cell round a bit quicker lads.

forevermancity said:
ballinio said:
forevermancity said:

Football isn't for you

Depends what you call better football

Attacking then yes, defensively with or without or best back four is a big no

Time will tell, after 12 games last season we had 28 points this we hopefully will have 22

I get as much a buzz out of the defensive side of the game, and that ultimately is what keeps the brasso being ordered.

As a season ticket holder, I am confident in saying the football has been much easier on the eyes this season than last - in home games at least, though we've typically played entertaining football away I think (one or two exceptions), but made stupid and totally avoidable mistakes.

Last year the football seemed like a tedious grind with a few exceptions, and wasn't that entertaining since teams had sussed out our style and Mancini's only idea to change it, the 3-5-2, failed spectacularly.

The performance against United in September was possibly the best I've seen in my lifetime as a City fan, even better than the 6-1 since in that we were far better than United but only really crushed them at the end - we destroyed them over 90 minutes in September.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Billy, OB1 and FantasyIreland, that unholy trinity of irrelevance, continuing their mission to post endlessly without making a single intelligent comment. Pass your brain cell round a bit quicker lads.

Wow,straight to the point..... Did you get distracted by your own reflection?<br /><br />-- 20 Nov 2013 19:01 --<br /><br />
flb said:
Depends what you call better football

From my point of view,a more enjoyable match going experience.
Last seasons football was painful for much of the time and the atmosphere aound the club was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.