Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavinda Past said:
BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
Not Vamos instead of forza ?

You can take it whichever way you want.

You're a real charmer Billy... of that there can be no doubt.
:)

TBF Bluemoon has never been a place where charm wins you prizes. The top 100 posters thread in the cellar is testament to that! :)

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:
You can take it whichever way you want.

Just thinking it more apropriate as we no longer have an Italian in charge so as we have a Spanish speaker we can Use an alternative

I'm sure that's what it is.

Wow, you have a bee up your ass tonight. I have'nt even done anything and you're being a douche with me lol

BillyShears said:
Hahahaha. So much comedy gold tonight. Like a confederacy of dunces all prognosticating for the cheap seats. Well done BSHR for bumping this thread and giving me such a laugh tonight.

Bring on Spurs. Forza Pellegrini.

how about this?

(you know that supporting City is all about having that famed sense of humour, even if it is going to be a bit hawkish)

Manuel-Pellegrini-gallery-002.jpg

LoveCity said:
As a season ticket holder, I am confident in saying the football has been much easier on the eyes this season than last - in home games at least, though we've typically played entertaining football away I think (one or two exceptions), but made stupid and totally avoidable mistakes.

Last year the football seemed like a tedious grind with a few exceptions, and wasn't that entertaining since teams had sussed out our style and Mancini's only idea to change it, the 3-5-2, failed spectacularly.

The performance against United in September was possibly the best I've seen in my lifetime as a City fan, even better than the 6-1 since in that we were far better than United but only really crushed them at the end - we destroyed them over 90 minutes in September.

Godzilla-Facepalm-godzilla-30354011-640-387.jpg

Challenger1978 said:
LoveCity said:
As a season ticket holder, I am confident in saying the football has been much easier on the eyes this season than last - in home games at least, though we've typically played entertaining football away I think (one or two exceptions), but made stupid and totally avoidable mistakes.

Last year the football seemed like a tedious grind with a few exceptions, and wasn't that entertaining since teams had sussed out our style and Mancini's only idea to change it, the 3-5-2, failed spectacularly.

The performance against United in September was possibly the best I've seen in my lifetime as a City fan, even better than the 6-1 since in that we were far better than United but only really crushed them at the end - we destroyed them over 90 minutes in September.

What i agree the 4-1 our football was better

Proelia said:
Challenger1978 said:
LoveCity said:

What's wrong with LC's post? I agree with it too. City's 1-6 win was largely against 10 men playing catch up. In the 4-1 we totally dominated from the first minute.

BlueSiam said:
Proelia said:
Challenger1978 said:

What's wrong with LC's post? I agree with it too. City's 1-6 win was largely against 10 men playing catch up. In the 4-1 we totally dominated from the first minute.

Agree also but they did get back into the 4-1 game for the last 30 mins or so largely due to rooney more so than City taking the foot off the gas.

Shirley said:
BlueSiam said:
Proelia said:

Agree also but they did get back into the 4-1 game for the last 30 mins or so largely due to rooney more so than City taking the foot off the gas.

no, it was mostly down to us taking our foot off the gas and Pelle not matching up with United when Cleverley came on, thus giving them an extra man in the midfield, and they started to see more of the ball.

BlueSiam said:
The rag team we beat 6-1 was a better side than the 4-1, hence why they had already beaten Arsenal 8-2 and were second in the league (to us) when we played them as well as finished with 89 points, which I guarantee they won't be doing this season. Also talking about playing against ten men is slightly disingenuous. Whilst I don't believe for a minute it'd have been 6-1 with eleven on the pitch, it's not like Evans got sent off for swearing at the ref or an off the ball incident. He brought Balotelli down when there was a clear goalscoring opportunity brought about by great attacking football. The red card was induced by how well we were playing. I don't understand getting too excited over the 4-1 at home. We've put three and four past the rags on our own patch plenty of times, including under Pearce. Massacring the rags at Old Trafford however was an earthquake where records tumbled, beating the rags 3-1 or 4-1 on our own patch is a very good derby win but not that much out of the ordinary in the history of the Manchester derby. I also cannot agree with those claiming the 4-1 was a more dominant performance. We also dominated the game for longer at Old Trafford. I think the people claiming we dominated from first to last minute against the rags at home are suffering from wilful amnesia, because after Gollum brought Cleverley on, and Pellegrini didn't respond tactically probably deciding 4-0 was enough, or else we just took our foot off, the rags had the better of the last half hour, whereas 70 minutes at Old Trafford, 75 with stoppage time, were ours in my view. The stats also back me up on that as they show the rags actually had more possession in the 4-1 than us whereas in the 6-1 we had the most possession.

Skashion said:
BlueSiam said:
The rag team we beat 6-1 was a better side than the 4-1, hence why they had already beaten Arsenal 8-2 and were second in the league (to us) when we played them as well as finished with 89 points, which I guarantee they won't be doing this season. Also talking about playing against ten men is slightly disingenuous. Whilst I don't believe for a minute it'd have been 6-1 with eleven on the pitch, it's not like Evans got sent off for swearing at the ref or an off the ball incident. He brought Balotelli down when there was a clear goalscoring opportunity brought about by great attacking football. The red card was induced by how well we were playing. I don't understand getting too excited over the 4-1 at home. We've put three and four past the rags on our own patch plenty of times, including under Pearce. Massacring the rags at Old Trafford however was an earthquake where records tumbled, beating the rags 3-1 or 4-1 on our own patch is a very good derby win but not that much out of the ordinary in the history of the Manchester derby. I also cannot agree with those claiming the 4-1 was a more dominant performance. We also dominated the game for longer at Old Trafford. I think the people claiming we dominated from first to last minute against the rags at home are suffering from wilful amnesia, because after Gollum brought Cleverley on, and Pellegrini didn't respond tactically probably deciding 4-0 was enough, or else we just took our foot off, the rags had the better of the last half hour, whereas 70 minutes at Old Trafford, 75 with stoppage time, were ours in my view. The stats also back me up on that as they show the rags actually had more possession in the 4-1 than us whereas in the 6-1 we had the most possession.

without looking back, i this the arsenal squad had at least 5 of there very best player out and reeling in the life after fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.