Discuss Pellegrini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebobom said:
gungho-tactics said:
mancity111 said:
Says it all , the players we have don't have the bottle when it really counts and tonight two of them we got over the summer where on display.

It's not much about the manager tonight , more about the mental state of the players.

And why is the mental state of the players like that ? Is it because the manager hasn't given them the right mentality ?

Players emulate their manager. Our manager is dull. Our players play in a dull way. Our manager shows no passion, our players show no passion. Simple as that.

Sorry, but some of these comments are hilarious. We've won against the scum 4:1, 6:0 against Spurs, 6:3 against Arsenal this season. A bad team performance tonight, that's all, Simple as that.

Take away the shanked Kompany clearance at Anfield and we'd probably have been writing tonight about what a good season's it's been. One (admittedly) awful result and objectivity goes totally out the window.

You know what, I'm about to drop a bombshell.

Spurs are shit, even Chelsea did them 6-0. Man Utd have been shit all season, they are crap, who cares if beat them comfortably.

Arsenal 6-3 eh ? Well did you know Arsenal travelled from Naples two days before they came to the ETihad ?

Really pissed off with that tonight. I can accept losing the league to a brilliant Liverpool team. I can't accept us not pushing them all the way. It was an absolutely gutless performance filled with basic errors.

But people calling for Pellegrini's head, have a word.

citytillidie86 said:
Arsene Wenger yet to sign a new contract at Arsenal. I would go for him with Patrick Vieira as number 2

Our defense is a shambles as it is, our players have no bottle as it is and you want Arsehole Wanker? after he spouted his bile about us?

The leagues gone, Wigan we were a shambles, he was too blame, Barca at home he got wrong but he gets a solid 7/10 and deserves another season.

I hope i wake up in the morning to breaking news on sky sports news……… Manuel Pellegrini has been sacked!!!!!

Fame Monster said:
welsh_andy said:
Fame Monster said:
Roberto Martinez is the person we should look to.

and he did well tonight didnt he

He's managing Everton; I've seen people on Grand Designs with a bigger budget than him.

He didn't do too bad against Mancini in the FA Cup final though did he, where he outclassed him from start to finish?

agreed, but shit head down road did well on a budget, not convinced he has got the mentality to deal with managing a huge club with a big budget. but maybe he will get a chance in time to prove it. you need a big manager for a big club,

bluebobom said:
We know what's expected of him. 5 trophies in 5 years. And I think he'll deliver. Our owners are smarter than to drop a new manager after one season. They chose the right guy. This season's not about instant results, it's about the long picture: there's been a lot of great football. There's bound to be some tweaking of the squad in the summer, but a lot of things are right. Tonight was very disappointing, but let's not all overreact.

Ye, 5 league cups- thank you very much. Do you not realise next season will be hell? Chelsea are picking momentum, Liverpool re-invented themselves and on form, Rags will be back with purpose, etc.

Extremely disappointing. Playing two out of form players up front was a major error and not changing it until late on was almost criminal. As for the players, lazy and complacent comes to mind. You cannot win every game obviously but we are constantly being outworked by the opposition. Where was the urgency, the desire? In the last 12 months we have blown an FA Cup final and the League with a total lack of attitude and application. I fear this team lacks character not ability. Whether a manager can change that I'm not sure.

Hate to say this. We should have never sacked Mancini.
This is premier league for christ sake. We don't need a babyface (well, looks like an old mug to me) humble manager who is gonna keep everyone at the club smiling. Get the fuck outta here...

Why sack a proven manager who had brought City from a top 6 club into champions? Won an F.A cup? Got us to another F.A cup final and had us finish 2nd with a squad which was going to be improved in the summer + a big mistake from the board not to improve the squad at Mancini's request.

It's undeniable. If you'd have given Mancini Fernandinho, Negredo and Navas too bolster the squad, plus most likely he would of added a centre half (not the 36 year old clown we have currently), no doubt we would have won the league this season. Too many City fans let our new status get into their heads. The FIRST season we'd 'underachieved', many fans were already calling for Mancini's head.

We replaced a proven winner with a clueless, passionless manager who very much reminds me of the other mug sat in the Utd dugout. I could have understood the sacking of Mancini if it were to be replaced with a better manager, which there were none available at that time, which is a credit to Mancini and made it clear as to why he should have stayed our manager.

Txiki & co. can fuck right off with their holistic approach, this holistic bullshit has potentially cost us a title. Times like this where there are clearly better managers available is when a manager should get the sack, and no doubt if our directors are the real deal then we will not see Pellegrini as our manager next season.

cookster said:
Engineer my arse!

Totally, I've seen no brains managing the team tonight and I promise you it wont change. That's Pelle and that's why he's got the boot at Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.