Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
MEN just posted a link on Twitter with breaking news saying Pellegrini is SAFE! Worst possible news.

Absolutely crestfallen. He has to carry the can.

Terrible news if true. He's completely clueless.

tumblr_inline_nmewui0J0h1s4fx0m_500.gif

MeatHunterrr said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 2 min
MEN: The players, not Pellegrini, are being blamed for the current slump by City's hierarchy. MP's job is safe unless the slump continues.

Someone tell them the season is nearly over,there is barely enough time to stop the slump already

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
MEN just posted a link on Twitter with breaking news saying Pellegrini is SAFE! Worst possible news.

Absolutely crestfallen. He has to carry the can.

Terrible news if true. He's completely clueless.
There will be a lot of empty seats on Sunday if true

Don't rate Klopp.
He had a honeymoon period at Dortmund where he had some excellent players and fair play to them they did superbly. You could argue its unfair because Bayern have since taken two of their best players and their others have suffered big injuries (Reus, Gundogan and so on) but that for me isn't an excuse as to where they are now.
Yes he may shout and jump on the side of the pitch and you can probably credit some of the development of Lewandowski and so on to him but outside of that I dont see what he will bring.

They have lost some big players in Gotze and Lewandowski but that is not an excuse to be where they are in the league. Lack of tactical nous and poor transfer record.

I will certainly be disappointed if he is appointed.

karen7 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 2 min
MEN: The players, not Pellegrini, are being blamed for the current slump by City's hierarchy. MP's job is safe unless the slump continues.

Someone tell them the season is nearly over,there is barely enough time to stop the slump already

If Pellegrini is to blame then so are Txixi and Ferran and can't see them two putting their hands up

Its the manner of the defeats - no fight, no tempo, no defensive cohesion, no leadership, no plan b etc

Klopp would be my choice, he has experience in europe, is young and has probably taken Dortmund as far as he can. He also has an eye for a player.

Klopp will also know the European market inside out, if he could bring in Reus and a couple of others so much the better.

We need a manager who can now come in and build a team, Klopp has done this. He will also be supported financially and at a club who do not sell their best players to their rivals but go out and try to sign them

It could be a perfect match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.