Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Watch @City_Watch · 8s 8 seconds ago
Independent: City have no desire to sack Pellegrini but missing top 4 would force a decision. City "determined" to get Guardiola in future.

We need top sack off this Pep obsession, who is to say he won't take a year off next summer like a few reports have hinted at.

It's well known he wants to manage so called established big name clubs so why will he pick us, Txiki might be out of a job soon as well.

Mattyc55 said:
Not the man I particularly want, but one thing you can say about Benitez is that his record against Mourinho is brilliant and he's very good in Europe.

Now that Fergie has retired he might not go into one of his 'fact' meltdowns either.
Yeah but the football turgid .
I will never forget that boring 0-0 with Chelsea in 2012 .
His 1st match at Chelsea .
Plus he not been brilliant at Napoli .

bondsman said:
Ray78 said:
bondsman said:
Are you on a wind up? Winning is winning. Professional sport is about winning. Mourinho, Capello and Benitez have all won more than pellergrini therefore all better managers.

Nope. I don't like the win at all costs mentality.

What? I have a postage stamp here Ray I think that is big enough for you to write your knowledge of footy on rather than a forum. Sport is about winning that's why people play and why people go to watch.

You'd have hated it in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s.

Ray78 said:
bondsman said:
Ray78 said:
Nope. I don't like the win at all costs mentality.

What? I have a postage stamp here Ray I think that is big enough for you to write your knowledge of footy on rather than a forum. Sport is about winning that's why people play and why people go to watch.

Grow up.

In all seriousness don't you want a team and manager prepared to win at any cost? If not why follow a team?

If the club is willing to accept Rafa now and effectively say bye bye to this "holistic" approach then they should have done it when they sacked Mancini and got the best around! I'm all for the club having a philosophy if they stick to it, they've basically told us that Mourinho doesn't fit into that philosophy.......fair enough. Don't then spunk the philosophy away at the first sign of trouble for a fucking has-been.

I'm awaiting us appointing a John Maddocks character to sack Pellers and replace him with Brian Who?

Horton would not be a bad shout, still lives in Bramhall - Uwe as his number 2.

bondsman said:
Ray78 said:
bondsman said:

Grow up.

In all seriousness don't you want a team and manager prepared to win at any cost? If not why follow a team?

Winning is obviously nice, but not really the sole reason for supporting a team.

marco said:
baildon blue said:
My 1st choice would be Klopp .
He plays fast attractive football .
and is 6 points above the trap door with some hard games to come
Dortmund won't go down .
Plus they have had a lot injuries this season .

sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 8s 8 seconds ago
Independent: City have no desire to sack Pellegrini but missing top 4 would force a decision. City "determined" to get Guardiola in future.

We need top sack off this Pep obsession, who is to say he won't take a year off next summer like a few reports have hinted at.

It's well known he wants to manage so called established big name clubs so why will he pick us, Txiki might be out of a job soon as well.

completely agree

getting sick of it now we may swell change our name to barcelona. stop trying to copy them and give us our own identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.