Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
blueparrot said:
The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
he will obviously have some input, but he wont be the person who comes up with the ideas or strategy
Well they are branding the Aguero moment with the 93.20 blocks and using it around the cfa

Again i woild doubt that would have been soriano's idea, there will be a marketing team with people at various levels who will then get an ad agency to pitch for the mcfc tender, in fact they will have a roster of approved agencies. The marketing ideas will be formulated by a combination of the agencies and internal marketing team.

Probably yes.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
cookster said:
Well done Manuel. No longer Champions with 4 games to go!
But on the plus side there is only 4 more games to go!

Hope so pal. I was hearing Benitez as a 1 year stop gap but that has gone quiet.

Really hope we're not retaining Pellegrini for next season with the hope Pep will be here season 16/17.

cookster said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
cookster said:
But on the plus side there is only 4 more games to go!

Hope so pal. I was hearing Benitez as a 1 year stop gap but that has gone quiet.

Really hope we're not retaining Pellegrini for next season with the hope Pep will be here season 16/17.
I can't see him being here next season.

Klopp, Ancelotti or Pep to replace him and then bring in some real quality in the summer.

I'm really looking forward to next season at the moment providing the above happens!

Bluemoon115 said:
cookster said:
Two years ago, in more or less identical circumstances, you'd have torn into a post like this, citing loyalty, stability etc.

We all become the things we despise.

Not really I was very much in the camp that Mancini had to go. It might take a few more managers until we find the right fit.

Both Pellegrini (especially recently) and Mancini put far too much stall on spending money. Money has to be spent, but spending more than your rivals doesn't guarantee success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.