Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
LoveCity said:
"The players, the managers, the owners, the fans, we are not happy with what we did, but I think we are working in the right way and we must arrange some things to try to win the title again next season."

Oh dear, he's really staying isn't he?

Thoroughly and abjectly depressing.

If he does stay, then it merely confirms that the people in charge are clueless.

Only at City would we sack a manager who came 2nd and runner up in the fa-cup, only to keep a manager who has us playing our worst football since Pearce] and might see us scrape 4th.

Typical fucking City.

Except that last year he had us playing our best football since.............well, Joe Mercer.

Mister Appointment said:
LoveCity said:
"The players, the managers, the owners, the fans, we are not happy with what we did, but I think we are working in the right way and we must arrange some things to try to win the title again next season."

If he stays it'll certainly separate the men from the boys amongst our supporters. Way too many mard arses have had their fannies out all season.

Says the man who had his fanny out for three fucking years going 'Look at me! LOOK AT ME!'

You have to love this place :)

LoveCity said:

I wouldn't worry too much. Everything that's been coming out of the tactical genius's mouth recently has stunk of self preservation. He knows he's on the ropes and he's making excuses as he goes along. Not enough goals, hampered by FFP, can't win every year etc This is just what he wants to think.

But we know another year with him is a wasted opportunity. More importantly Kun and DS know that too. If I were them as soon as it became obvious Pellegrini was staying I would put in a transfer request. The players, their agents, Mou, wenger and virtually the entire football world know Pellegrini is not top bracket.

And that is why Mansour won't countenance keeping Manuel any longer.

Shaelumstash said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
LoveCity said:

If he does stay, then it merely confirms that the people in charge are clueless.

Only at City would we sack a manager who came 2nd and runner up in the fa-cup, only to keep a manager who has us playing our worst football since Pearce and might see us scrape 4th.

Typical fucking City.

Completely agree.

The only way it makes sense to keep Pellegrini is if Pep has assured us he is coming next year. The problem is, when we finish 6th next season, and all the players want to leave, see how quickly Pep changes his mind!

Completely agree! As others have said before, that is a completely untenable business model.

Extremely naive, as well. In a ruthless business like football, one must act swiftly and (obviously) ruthlessly.

To unrequitedly hold out for Pep for another season of turgid shite would be the kiss of death for our club.

Only fucking City could have the world at it's feet and end up treading in shit!

He's hardly going to say "When Ancelotti/Klopp/Pep comes in at the end of the season they will have to adjust some things to challenge next year" is he?

He might be staying or he might just be keeping up appearances.

Mister Appointment said:
LoveCity said:

If he stays it'll certainly separate the men from the boys amongst our supporters. Way too many mard arses have had their fannies out all season.

I would find it quite amusing.

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
LoveCity said:

Only at City would we sack a manager who came 2nd and runner up in the fa-cup, only to keep a manager who has us playing our worst football since Pearce and might see us scrape 4th.

Typical fucking City.

giphy.gif

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
Shaelumstash said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:

Typical fucking City.

Completely agree.

The only way it makes sense to keep Pellegrini is if Pep has assured us he is coming next year. The problem is, when we finish 6th next season, and all the players want to leave, see how quickly Pep changes his mind!

Completely agree! As others have said before, that is a completely untenable business model.

Extremely naive, as well. In a ruthless business like football, one must act swiftly and (obviously) ruthlessly.

To unrequitedly hold out for Pep for another season of turgid shite would be the kiss of death for our club.

Only fucking City could have the world at it's feet and end up treading in shit!

Baby_laugh.gif

Damocles said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
LoveCity said:

Typical fucking City.

giphy.gif

It is! Aston Villa was a totally soul-destroying affair to have to witness!

Appreciate the Punk gif, by the way.

LoveCity said:

I doubt you can interpret anything of consequence in what is essentially a nice gentle interview with everyone blowing smoke up each others arse.

Not wrong in what he said mind and it was well worth a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.