Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
de niro said:
if he's still here next season i'm renting out my recently purchased season ticket. can't watch that dross. i have been bored as fuck this year.

You may want to start putting the feelers out mate

Good. The man will lead us to the title again, no problems.

Danamy said:
de niro said:
if he's still here next season i'm renting out my recently purchased season ticket. can't watch that dross. i have been bored as fuck this year.

No,he'll be OK for the first half of the season it's only around January the miserable de niro turns up maybe it's a seasonal thing. Anyway think we are in for a very different season next year with new faces and different formation whoever the manager is.

Ray78 said:
Pellegrini has identified 3-4 players from the EDS side who are ready to make the step up to the first team. Call me naïve but that seems to me that he has been given some assurance that he would be here for next season.

After seeing the interview from within the stadium with Uwe, and his comments about being second not being a failure and generally supporting the manager I now think MP will be staying.

karen7 said:
Shame you need to resort to this sort of stuff again

Shame you feel the need to comment on my posts - again. If I remember correctly you said to me once that I should mind my own business and that you'll post what you like. Well right back at you Karen.

Danamy said:
de niro said:

There's going to be a lot of upset people on here this summer in my opinion, so many made assumptions based on nothing but newspaper speculation, lets hope the incoming/outgoing players cheer them up, or else this place is going to become even more tedious to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.