Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumbleblue said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
bumbleblue said:
That's what I think too. The Klopp announcement has got everybody speculating but surely if we sack a manager who won the double last season for one poor season (or more accurately didn't defend the title particularly well when some of his most important players haven't shown up) no half decent candidate would want to come to us. I think Pellegrini should be able to complete his contract, with some players more suited to his style.
Hasn't hurt chelsea..
Besides if you're going to allow MP to purchase players with the clear objective that he will be replaced right after next year then you are limiting options for a new manager who may want to rebuild a squad himself. Better to get a top manager who is available now and let them rebuild.

I know what you are saying , but Jose was a returning hero, and we have no equivalent. The building in terms of the squad is , I think, being led by Txiki B , not the manager . The DoF system is supposed to lead to constancy, rather than rebuild with every manager. I just can't believe there isn't a plan in place...perhaps I am just a naive happy clapper, who doesn't see Armageddon , because we are second (having been sabotaged by some of our players, done by some of our officials, and vilified in the press,) and despite that our unfairly demonised manager, has kept us second and been totally professional - He has done an exceptional job and I don't think ANY manager would have done better with this squad performing as it has ( and god knows what has gone on within the team ...it seems obvious, something has) this year.
I was referring actually to Benitez and Ancelotti. I doubt most city fans hate MP, he's a classy guy but I don't think it's just the players who have underperformed this season.

Pellegrini has identified 3-4 players from the EDS side who are ready to make the step up to the first team. Call me naïve but that seems to me that he has been given some assurance that he would be here for next season.

The cookie monster said:
Yep, i think the sheikh will agree with you & me mate & fuck him off, i'm fairly certain of that
Four fuckin games left with the old fool, i can cope with that...

One comment that can only come from a muppet.

Ray78 said:
Pellegrini has identified 3-4 players from the EDS side who are ready to make the step up to the first team. Call me naïve but that seems to me that he has been given some assurance that he would be here for next season.

Call me cynical but he's probably looking forward to his end of year performance review.........

Objective #4 (shared objective with Mr P Viera).
Value weighting 15%
Objective: during the course of the 2014-2015 season, ensure that at least 5 academy players are selected for and make appearances in the City first team.
Result: Partially Achieved, mainly due to selecting an Academy 11 vs QPR in May 2015.
Outcome: 3/15 = 20%.
Which is about par for most of this season.

bumbleblue said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
bumbleblue said:
That's what I think too. The Klopp announcement has got everybody speculating but surely if we sack a manager who won the double last season for one poor season (or more accurately didn't defend the title particularly well when some of his most important players haven't shown up) no half decent candidate would want to come to us. I think Pellegrini should be able to complete his contract, with some players more suited to his style.
Hasn't hurt chelsea..
Besides if you're going to allow MP to purchase players with the clear objective that he will be replaced right after next year then you are limiting options for a new manager who may want to rebuild a squad himself. Better to get a top manager who is available now and let them rebuild.

I know what you are saying , but Jose was a returning hero, and we have no equivalent. The building in terms of the squad is , I think, being led by Txiki B , not the manager . The DoF system is supposed to lead to constancy, rather than rebuild with every manager. I just can't believe there isn't a plan in place...perhaps I am just a naive happy clapper, who doesn't see Armageddon , because we are second (having been sabotaged by some of our players, done by some of our officials, and vilified in the press,) and despite that our unfairly demonised manager, has kept us second and been totally professional - He has done an exceptional job and I don't think ANY manager would have done better with this squad performing as it has ( and god knows what has gone on within the team ...it seems obvious, something has) this year.

Spot on, have said the same myself recently.

Balti said:
Mister Appointment said:
OB1 said:
I would find it quite amusing.

They're here. One by one they are crawling out from under their rocks. I get the feeling their fannies get a little wet whenever I post something judging by the predictability with which they come running to throw rocks at Pellegrini.

Maybe I should tell 'em to fuck off and support Chelsea cuz they're a cancer on the club. :)

Rag

I suppose a post from you not mentioning the evil Spanish duo or your poster boy is progress pmsl.

if mancini was here i'd even book those premium seats, that would complete a brilliant match day experience. good facilities,great view, free parking and most of all bloody good football. winning football.

de niro said:
if mancini was here i'd even book those premium seats, that would complete a brilliant match day experience. good facilities,great view, free parking and most of all bloody good football. winning football.

cm-39268-050cb463153f8a.jpeg

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
OB1 said:
I would find it quite amusing.

They're here. One by one they are crawling out from under their rocks. I get the feeling their fannies get a little wet whenever I post something judging by the predictability with which they come running to throw rocks at Pellegrini.

Maybe I should tell 'em to fuck off and support Chelsea cuz they're a cancer on the club. :)

Shame you need to resort to this sort of stuff again

Sad when you see the same people resorting to stuff like this. Says a lot about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.