Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
Danamy said:
de niro said:
if he's still here next season i'm renting out my recently purchased season ticket. can't watch that dross. i have been bored as fuck this year.

You may want to start putting the feelers out mate
There's going to be a lot of upset people on here this summer in my opinion, so many made assumptions based on nothing but newspaper speculation, lets hope the incoming/outgoing players cheer them up, or else this place is going to become even more tedious to read.

I think most people have an amazing adaptability when it comes to their football clubs. We'll at least go into next season with the appearance of a clean slate with regards MP. Everyone involved will trot out the same cliches about just wanting what's best for City and wishing him all the best for the upcoming season and hoping we win etc.

Then we'll lose a match and all hell can break loose again ;)

Mister Appointment said:
cleavers said:
Danamy said:
There's going to be a lot of upset people on here this summer in my opinion, so many made assumptions based on nothing but newspaper speculation, lets hope the incoming/outgoing players cheer them up, or else this place is going to become even more tedious to read.

I think most people have an amazing adaptability when it comes to their football clubs. We'll at least go into next season with the appearance of a clean slate with regards MP. Everyone involved will trot out the same cliches about just wanting what's best for City and wishing him all the best for the upcoming season and hoping we win etc.

You can still be their pantomime villain though mate so as you where ;-)

blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:
cleavers said:

You can still be their pantomime villain though mate so as you where ;-)

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhX8PbNUWI&spfreload=10[/video]

A few weeks ago Pellegrini's supporters on here all abandoned ship, saying the Palace and United defeats had finally convinced them he had to go. Throw in Klopp's resignation and Pep's problems at Bayern and that sealed it.

Now home wins against a disinterested West Ham and an unlucky Villa allied to the fact that there's a drop off in managerial rumour and they are back on board dishing out their witty barbs to those who have always did and still do think that Pellegrini is well below the level required to take us forward next year.

It will be tough next year. Chelsea will not be surrendering the league meekly like we have done. United will definitely be better and Arsenal seem to be moving towards that first title in god knows how many years. A real four horse race, not the two horse race it should have been this year.

robbieh said:
A few weeks ago Pellegrini's supporters on here all abandoned ship, saying the Palace and United defeats had finally convinced them he had to go. Throw in Klopp's resignation and Pep's problems at Bayern and that sealed it.

Now home wins against a disinterested West Ham and an unlucky Villa allied to the fact that there's a drop off in managerial rumour and they are back on board dishing out their witty barbs to those who have always did and still do think that Pellegrini is well below the level required to take us forward next year.

It will be tough next year. Chelsea will not be surrendering the league meekly like we have done. United will definitely be better and Arsenal seem to be moving towards that first title in god knows how many years. A real four horse race, not the two horse race it should have been this year.
A genuine four horse race would be amazing to be part of.

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
de niro said:
if he's still here next season i'm renting out my recently purchased season ticket. can't watch that dross. i have been bored as fuck this year.

Good. The man will lead us to the title again, no problems.

Not good. My season ticket will be up for rent along with de niro's.

robbieh said:

Totally agree

Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Danamy said:

Fine but don't go begging for it back when we are part of a four horse race to the title. With players like Sterling , Due bruyne and Pogba.

blueparrot said:
Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:

Fine but don't go begging for it back when we are part of a four horse race to the title. With players like Sterling , Due bruyne and Pogba.

ok

the people saying "ill rent my season ticket out" make me laugh ,you've watched a hell of a lot worse and gone back season after season ,you'll be back, having a beer at the football with your football mates, football is a lot more than just the game ,its a social thing as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.