Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue ranger said:
Ducado said:
Kean said:
He won us a title with Mancini team, and he is destroying it now.

There is so much wrong with that statement, but then again if you can't be arsed making a valid point why should I bother

Go on Ducado.... please enlighten us?
Mancini's team needs taking apart

The manager does not know what to do and the players don't have their hearts in this season.

We're marking time.

Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

Mister Appointment said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
There is nothing left to be gained from keeping Pellegrini in charge.

Sadly, I'd have to agree. I've defended a lot of what Pellegrini has said and done, but like every manager before him he must carry the can for the abortion that was that 2nd half performance, and our 2nd half of this season in general. Has allowed himself to lose control of the situation in quite spectacular fashion which just isn't good. I like seat of my pants football and I don't mind the fact that you have to leave the back door open to do that, but you have to get results, especially under pressure and big games. Pellegrini's not won anywhere near enough of the ones that really mattered this season.

As for the players. No revelations today. We know we need an influx of players. Lets hope if there's one bright side to day, it redoubles our efforts to land all our top targets this summer.

Fucking deeply depressed and I sort of wish the season was over because fuck me now we have a fight for the top 4.

Sadly mate, I don't think we'll be playing in the Chimps League next season. We are so inept defensively right now I don't think we could keep a clean sheet against Gainsborough Trinity. Leaving the ball in the rag's net when there were still 5 minutes left today, was the absolute death knoll for Pellegrini's tenancy

Ray78 said:
robbieh said:
Even Mancini, hated by all the players, according to the cabalists on here, manged to go to OT and win weeks before he was sacked. We never descended to this farce under Roberto.

Pellegrini isn't fit to lace his boots, and should be sacked with immediate effect.

Mancini lost the home derby that season and lost in the FA Cup final to a side that got relegated.

Mancini lost the dressing room, that was clear. He had to go!
The same has to happen with Pellegrini too. Difference is this time some of the pkayers need to fuck off with him.

Manuel??????............... I thought what are we doing with a spanish waiter from Barcelona doing as the manager of our club?????? Well as a meerkat would say simples we have to go compare the market and find a new one asap.. I would be surprised if we make the top 4 this year. Thanks Pellas but time to pack and go and have a secret escape!!!

Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

Mister Appointment said:
There is nothing left to be gained from keeping Pellegrini in charge.

Sadly, I'd have to agree. I've defended a lot of what Pellegrini has said and done, but like every manager before him he must carry the can for the abortion that was that 2nd half performance, and our 2nd half of this season in general. Has allowed himself to lose control of the situation in quite spectacular fashion which just isn't good. I like seat of my pants football and I don't mind the fact that you have to leave the back door open to do that, but you have to get results, especially under pressure and big games. Pellegrini's not won anywhere near enough of the ones that really mattered this season.

As for the players. No revelations today. We know we need an influx of players. Lets hope if there's one bright side to day, it redoubles our efforts to land all our top targets this summer.

Fucking deeply depressed and I sort of wish the season was over because fuck me now we have a fight for the top 4.

Sadly mate, I don't think we'll be playing in the Chimps League next season. We are so inept defensively right now I don't think we could keep a clean sheet against Gainsborough Trinity

I think we're going to get over the line but it won't be pretty. Fourth and a qualifier will be very very annoying but I'd rather be in it than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.