Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelle doesnt have the balls to drop Yaya. I doubt he even sees any problem with Yaya's workrate. He certainly would have done something apart from hanging Fernandinho out dry alone working in the middle if he saw something wrong with Yaya.

Its the same with our defensive shape or the way we defend set pieces. If Pelle would see any wrong with these things he would have done something, some bit of tinkering, anything.

Yesterday he said he doesnt know why we stopped playing well after 20 minutes.

Thats the reality he doesnt know why it happened. How would he solve it if he doesnt know whats wrong. I think he doesnt notice our defensive organization/shape is a piece of shit. Thats why it doesnt get improved by him.

Well I am going for a bike ride now and by the time I get back I expect Pellegrini to have been sacked, Toni Duggan to have been shot and Yaya sold to PG for 200m.

chabal said:
Well I am going for a bike ride now and by the time I get back I expect Pellegrini to have been sacked, Toni Duggan to have been shot and Yaya sold to PG for 200m.

Hearing he fancies Typhoo more.

The club are happy for the manager and players to coast along until then end of the season, while the fans have paid/are paying good money to watch them.

Get him fucked off now, don't wait till the summer.

Pastor Kidney said:
blueinsa said:
chabal said:

Yep I just can't see him as a teabag salesman personally - leave that to Johnny Vegas
The lazy twat wouldn't get up to go to the kettle

Pastor Kidney said:
blueinsa said:
chabal said:

Yep I just can't see him as a teabag salesman personally - leave that to Johnny Vegas

A teabag salesman would track back quicker.

Very worrying that there aren't even any whispers that he's gone today.

Pull the trigger and put us all out of our misery, Khaldoon. Please!

He needs to go today or we will not get Top 4.

We have got ourselves into an enormous rut that feels completely interminable.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
The irony is, Mancini was sacked with us finishing SECOND, 9 points behind United I think?

And personally I think Pellegrini will keep his job, yet we will have finished 3rd or most likely 4th, probably 15 points behind Chelsea.

Goes to show how holistic holistic really is..

On the flip side imagine how Mancini will feel if Pelle DOESNT get the sack after we finish forth our even outside top 4..

That would be really holistic though..

allan harper said:
The club are happy for the manager and players to coast along until then end of the season, while the fans have paid/are paying good money to watch them.

Get him fucked off now, don't wait till the summer.
He will be laying out the "tactics" for the West Ham game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.