Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Bluemoon really become so precious that merely calling someone a senile reanimated corpse **** is now considered abusive? It's political correctness gone mad.
149382_55c4f82410fca.jpg

It's just bantz

Never going to happen. MP just isn't that kind of manager, he does not have the balls to do and he presumably already knows that he is done at City and that Pep is coming, so he is just seeing out the rest of the season without rocking the boat too much.

There more I think about the whole thing the more I believe that the whole reason MP was brought in to be "caretaker" until Pep comes.
I agree!

Hahahaha! You've been banging this drum for a while now - in fact ever since you declared KDB to be the best player we've ever had after a handful of games. Now since you've backed yourself into a corner and aren't capable of adjusting your views after its been shown he's not in fact the best ever, just another good addition who has some great, some not so great games, you're going to be pushing post after post how Silva's days are numbered.

It's crept in slowly but surely the last few weeks that Silva is suddenly past it after having four or five average games after returning from injury. The fact he was MOTM in four out of the the first 5 games seems lost on some of our wannabe revolutionaries.

I'll answer your question. Yes, he's too good to be a squad player. Thankfully I'll trust the judgement of those involved at the top echelons of the game over some bloke with an over inflated opinion of himself on the Internet.

"We shall see" - fucking right we will.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Lol There's an adequate adage mate....... Unbelievable Jeff! :-)

I watched a series of matches some time ago of City in the 60's and 70's when Bell, Lee & Summerbee were at their peak and I watched the King in particular. He is an absolute City legend, but I'd still rate Silva as the best player I've ever seen in a City shirt and I don't say that lightly considering some of the past and recent greats we've had.

I just can't rate a manager who sits and watches the same things happening game after game after game and seems to do absolute nothing to address and solve the problems. It's surely what he is paid to do. In the league, other than the Sunderland game, we haven't won one game comfortably since Bournemouth at home.

I just can't rate a manager who sits and watches the same things happening game after game after game and seems to do absolute nothing to address and solve the problems. It's surely what he is paid to do. In the league, other than the Sunderland game, we haven't won one game comfortably since Bournemouth at home.
annoying isnt it

All the Prem teams look shattered at the moment and so it's a good time to be injecting the energy of Navas into the team. I'd also stick Nacho up front for exactly the same reason.

MP's substitutions have definitely got better. So my remaining significant criticism of him is the failure to rest and rotate. Now would be a good time to start, Manuel.
Everton?

I'll take my digs to whoever I feel deserves them - in this case it's you, who as it happens is the one making digs everytime you write that cringeworthy shite 'Saint David'
The deflection was clear in my original post, you seem to have a big problem with the stick Yaya has been getting and so use the 'Saint David' as a derogatory term in many of the posts involving the two.
Your numbers don't confuse me, they just hold very little interest.

And in what way is St David derogatory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.