Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it's used patronisingly to suggest he gets away with murder whilst YaYa kops the flak - but you knew that.

Ha, ha. Murder! Way to exaggerate. It's tongue in cheek.

Yes, l do think Yaya gets rough treatment compared to Dave and I would prefer people to show what I consider to be greater objectivity. I favour fair treatment all round for our players and manager; if that offends you, so be it.

Ha, ha. Murder! Way to exaggerate. It's tongue in cheek.

Yes, l do think Yaya gets rough treatment compared to Dave and I would prefer people to show what I consider to be greater objectivity. I favour fair treatment all round for our players and manager; if that offends you, so be it.
I don't think Saint David is doing you any favours bud. Not necessary imo.

If the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result, then Pelle is off his rocker!

Agree. I can't believe I am wanting navas to start given how infuriating he has been at points this season, but is becoming more and more evident how important he is to us. He isn't as talented as an individual as our other forwards, certainly not in terms of final product, but we definitely need to start him at the moment.
All the Prem teams look shattered at the moment and so it's a good time to be injecting the energy of Navas into the team. I'd also stick Nacho up front for exactly the same reason.

MP's substitutions have definitely got better. So my remaining significant criticism of him is the failure to rest and rotate. Now would be a good time to start, Manuel.
Navas?

All the Prem teams look shattered at the moment and so it's a good time to be injecting the energy of Navas into the team. I'd also stick Nacho up front for exactly the same reason.

MP's substitutions have definitely got better. So my remaining significant criticism of him is the failure to rest and rotate. Now would be a good time to start, Manuel.

Navas?
Should have started mate, square pegs, round holes and all that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.