Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
we didn't look in danger all match and should of scored at least two goals, or should pellegrini get on the end of those crosses that sterling and de bruyne fucked up, thats 6 wins and two draws in the last 8 matches, top of the league, through to the knockouts of the champs league, in both cups, some people really haven't got a fucking clue, and that's without, sergio, silva, nasri, delph, zaba, clichy.

Why would I be hurting? I'm disappointed with a poor result, but in the greater scheme of things I'm very happy. I'm proud of where the club where, I'm happy with our squad and the manager, and I think we'll win the league.

I think we will win the league but it will be closer than it should and pellegrini although I like him isn't helping, your avoidance skills are quite poor by the way

The original line up was fine, the players started slowly and that wasn't the managers fault at all, he wasn't totally responsible for a pretty bad result today he just added to it with truly awful subs, like I have said he is detrimental to the team based on what I have seen, a better manager would have won us more

It was ok but I still don't think we need Fernando against sides like this. Sevilla away yes but Villa? Not sure, and if it's not working then change it at half time or shortly after.

we didn't look in danger all match and should of scored at least two goals, or should pellegrini get on the end of those crosses that sterling and de bruyne fucked up, thats 6 wins and two draws in the last 8 matches, top of the league, through to the knockouts of the champs league, in both cups, some people really haven't got a fucking clue, and that's without, sergio, silva, nasri, delph, zaba, clichy.

I don't like going round in circles but do you accept that an average manager can get results with very good players? Still being in the fa cup is a very hopeful pro pellegrini argument

Mourinho
Wenger
Guardiola
Ancelotti
Del Bosque
Joachim Low
Luis Enrique
Van Gaal
Diego Simeone
Benitez
Klopp
Conte
Allegri
Jorge Jesus
Mircea Lucescu
Mancini
Hecking
Unai Emery
Blanc
Deschamps

Take away every manager who hasn't won the champs league

I don't like going round in circles but do you accept that an average manager can get results with very good players? Still being in the fa cup is a very hopeful pro pellegrini argument

but top of the league,league cup and champs league isn't a pro pelle,im not fucking pro pelle im pro city,some people though for whatever reason are anti pelle and I don't know why.

I would have started with Navas today. I have not been his bigegst fan, but he has given us energy recently and actually been playing well. De Bruyne should have started in the middle, like he should have against Norwich. A game crying out for resting Mr Tired in midfield, but again we never learn. When Bony came off, should have been Nacho who replaced him. Quite baffling really. But, hey what do I know? I look forward to the precocious 'Dickhead Dave' to explain what really happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.