Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some really naive people in here . If guardiola becomes available tomorrow and wants to come here our owners will have no problems sacking pellegrini the next day . there is a reason pellegrini did not get a top job after real sacked him .There is a reason guardiola got the bayern job in the first place and they got rid of a club legend who won them the treble to get him .the reason is that pep is better than pellegrini. Do u really think it is easy manage a team full of top players where u have keep every player happy and manage their ego's especially the ones who are not playing regularly .

I am still to see pellegrini do what top manager do that is make this team better than sum of its parts and get the best of all the top players .
I don't think we could have won our game against seville playing with pellegrini 's tactics with our best 11 starting .

No use in responding to WUMs

Manuel had one year at madrid, one and had no real power over signings which was evident with kaka signing and still managed to post record tally of points till date for madrid, yes manuel had ronaldo but do you seriously think he is better than messi? And man for man barca clearly had a better squad.

I brought up sam because guaordiola hasnt managed to acheive anything spectclar at bayern or has he in your opinion? We can have blowmoon poll on this wheather sam would win the german league or not with bayern squad.? I am pretty sure results might surprise you

So, Pelle and Pep are available next summer. Who do all the top clubs go after?

You have your answer!

Some really naive people in here . If guardiola becomes available tomorrow and wants to come here our owners will have no problems sacking pellegrini the next day . there is a reason pellegrini did not get a top job after real sacked him .There is a reason guardiola got the bayern job in the first place and they got rid of a club legend who won them the treble to get him .the reason is that pep is better than pellegrini. Do u really think it is easy manage a team full of top players where u have keep every player happy and manage their ego's especially the ones who are not playing regularly .

I am still to see pellegrini do what top manager do that is make this team better than sum of its parts and get the best of all the top players .
I don't think we could have won our game against seville playing with pellegrini 's tactics with our best 11 starting .

Sack pellegerini on what basis? That he won two trophies in his first year, came second in his second season and have a good chance of winning theleague again and having best shot at cl ever? Bayern didnt get rid of the club legend, he retired i think. And just a simple question, nas guordiola's bayern have managed to achieve something till date that you wouldnt expect them to do? If anything you wouldnt expect bayern to be loosing comprehensively in cl semis.

Pellegerini tactics? What won us at sevilla was also a part of pellers tactitics, no one came from outside to set us up at sevilla, when you can criticise him for getting it wrong than also credit him when he gets its spot on, every manager has his preffered tactics and his preffered tactic of attack is what makes us the best team to watch in league by quite a distance.

Don't think I've ever seen a manager decide to play without a recognised striker on the pitch with one sat on the bench . . . At a total loss to understand that one

Spain have done it and we done it with Pozo on the bench.

Any team, no matter how great of a squad they may have, is always bound to suffer one of these draws to a defensive minded side, granted it'd be rare occasion. Even the Invincibles 2003 Arsenal had these draws. Or Hell, Bayern have these sometimes.

Now to call for Pelegrini to be sacked after today's result, is downright pathetic. Man City hitting post, KDB missing a sitter, pretty much sums up City's day today.

Any team, no matter how great of a squad they may have, is always bound to suffer one of these draws to a defensive minded side, granted it'd be rare occasion. Even the Invincibles 2003 Arsenal had these draws. Or Hell, Bayern have these sometimes.

Now to call for Pelegrini to be sacked after today's result, is downright pathetic. Man City hitting post, KDB missing a sitter, pretty much sums up City's day today.

Who needs a striker anyway?
Let's just get rid of our strikers altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.