Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not for a second suggesting that he be our next manager, but it was a breath of fresh air seeing Pochetino having the courage to bring on an 18 year old with a few minutes to go in the Arsenal vs Spurs match today. Can anyone ever imagine Pellegrini having the balls to do that?
Yeh, he brought on our 19 year old star striker who was our only fit attacker with 7 minutes to go. Now that's having balls isn't it?

Sack pellegerini on what basis? That he won two trophies in his first year, came second in his second season and have a good chance of winning theleague again and having best shot at cl ever? Bayern didnt get rid of the club legend, he retired i think. And just a simple question, nas guordiola's bayern have managed to achieve something till date that you wouldnt expect them to do? If anything you wouldnt expect bayern to be loosing comprehensively in cl semis.

Pellegerini tactics? What won us at sevilla was also a part of pellers tactitics, no one came from outside to set us up at sevilla, when you can criticise him for getting it wrong than also credit him when he gets its spot on, every manager has his preffered tactics and his preffered tactic of attack is what makes us the best team to watch in league by quite a distance.
What, in your opinion, has Pellegrini achieved here in his 2 full seasons that you wouldn't expect with our squad.

Just to balance out your incredibly lopsided "arguments".

What, in your opinion, has Pellegrini achieved here in his 2 full seasons that you wouldn't expect with our squad.

Just to balance out your incredibly lopsided "arguments".

Do you really think winning the german league which is a one team league with bayern equals to city winning arguably the best and most competitive league in the world and in first try ?

Are we honestly debating Pellegrini? Again? I stop reading this topic. It's fickleness in extreme.
Cityfans used to have humor ridiculing themselves. We still do. Unfortunately not in a funny way.

Do you really think winning the german league which is a one team league with bayern equals to city winning arguably the best and most competitive league in the world and in first try ?
That's not what I asked, why can't you answer a simple question?

With our squad, a title winning team that he inherited, what has he achieved that goes beyond what would have been expected?

You're beating Pep with such a stick, I'm interested to hear why you don't think Pellegrini deserves your cynicism.

Are we honestly debating Pellegrini? Again? I stop reading this topic. It's fickleness in extreme.
Cityfans used to have humor ridiculing themselves. We still do. Unfortunately not in a funny way.
One poster stated he wouldn't swap Pellegrini for Guardiola, I find that a very naive yet interesting thing to say and wish to discover how they can justify that thinking.

I have not once stated Pellegrini should be sacked so I'd like to think all the posters generalizing such things are not referring to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.