Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
has he got a guitar?

frank%20clark%20guitar.ashx

If he wasn't such a coward when it comes to giving young players a chance maybe the likes of Bryan, Maffeo, Celina & Barker could have featured this season and lightened the workload on the senior players.

He won't make that decission. He is almost certainly instructed to keep the first team happy. I may be wrong but he came out and said both Lopes and Denayer were part of the first team squad. Only for them to be shipped out. Something we all know he isn't resposible for.

No one likes to get beat and it's impossible to win every game . That being said the manner of these defeats is shocking the attitude of players in these games is woeful you can tell by the first ten min how were going to play . He sits there when things are going wrong not directing his players . Plays wrong formations n drops players in form . You can play one interview at the start of the season and play them after every game it's the same old dire shit . We have done the same as we did with mancini kept when we should av got rid in summer .

Can you all please leave Sterling out of this. He's done well overall for a 20 yr old. Most creative player today and will be world class.

I agree bringing sterling into this debate about not being good enough is laughable!! Mind you it wasn't long ago some were saying de Bruyne was overrated.........

And your point is?
Are you taking the piss? My point is that it's ballclenchingly cringeworthy listening to City fans whinge about the quality of the squad, when we've had around 300 million pounds worth of talent available, and we've just been soundly beaten by a bunch of cast offs and journeymen.

Not this only a fuckin handful of men can replace him bullshit again, he's a busted flush just like last season

Dont kid yourself thinking he's top notch.
I agree mate. I've seen the 67% banded around quite a lot.

I'm guessing if you take out the season where he used Mancini's squad you can take around 10% off that percentage. Puts him similar to Pardew's win percentage at Palace

I wouldn't sack him.

I'd sit down with him and ask him to play in a way that he knows will be the best set up for the players we have, I think he's possible doing what he's been told and in all honesty he can't play that way.

Theres no way on earth could a manager be so inept with his amount of experience. Someone wants something he doesnt have?

I really thought Pellegrini had learnt something after the Seville away game where he adapted his tactics according to the situation but then was bemused when he kept those same tactics against Villa who were on a 6 games losing streak when it was obvious we are going to have most of the ball. He has since then abandoned that system and gone for his usual game plan of attacking with a high defensive line even in games like Liverpool and Stoke when, due to injuries, a return to the tactics of the Seville game would surely have been more beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.