Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do know that sack race is next manager sacked dont you? if so, fair play. good luck!

I fancy my chances to be honest Shem! If the board aren't at least talking about it then the wheels will fall off very quickly this season! A thumping by Spurs, could have been 8 against Liverpool and 6 today?!?? We have not been just beaten at times but demolished and that is totally unacceptable with the investment in not only the squad but club and group as a whole

I agree mate. I've seen the 67% banded around quite a lot.

I'm guessing if you take out the season where he used Mancini's squad you can take around 10% off that percentage. Puts him similar to Pardew's win percentage at Palace

Im not looking for an argument but do you honestly believe the made up bullshit you have just come out with?

He has a 67% win ratio which is incredible and there are a handful of managers out there that are in the same bracket who we would want.

I get the argument but it doesnt mean he is going to get the sack this season.

our owner and management wont panic just yet as the season is far from over unless either Pep rocks up early or the players make it clear they have had enough which sadly in todays game is an ever increasing thing.

Unless things go belly up I agree he won't get the sack this season but the thread is whether the poster thinks he should.

What we think doesn't really matter unless their is protest on mass day in day out to have him removed.

If the players have lost confidence in his management of teams affairs I would be disappointed but they have shown a tendency to throw in the towel too often for my liking no matter the manager in the past and despite all the money you throw at the problem it keeps rearing its ugly head as soon as things get a little tough highlighting a flaw in the make up of the players full stop.

He is a good manager in certain aspects of the game required but that's where it starts and ends.

Im not looking for an argument but do you honestly believe the made up bullshit you have just come out with?

He has a 67% win ratio which is incredible and there are a handful of managers out there that are in the same bracket who we would want.
Right. But under the first season he had Mancini's squad and we benefitted from his defensive knowhow. Since August 2014 to now in all competitions what is his win percentage? Am I right that it drops off about 10%.

What have I said that is incorrect?

The question is could/would other managers have got a higher win ratio (or more importantly higher points return) with the same squad?

Are you taking the piss? My point is that it's ballclenchingly cringeworthy listening to City fans whinge about the quality of the squad, when we've had around 300 million pounds worth of talent available, and we've just been soundly beaten by a bunch of cast offs and journeymen.

No, I'm not taking the piss. The money spent is absolutely irrelevant when it comes to squad quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.