Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen situations that has called for panic in the last 45 years and this isn't one of them.

Its not sign of panic , its realising that we should have replaced MP last summer.

This could end up very embarrassing for us.

We won't be a club who has a manager for more than three seasons tops anyway.

MP was a stop gap and should have gone after season two.

He is only part of the problem though.

Bony - 30 mil, De Bruyne - 55 mil, Sterling - 50 mil, Silva - 25 mil, Fernandinho - 30 mil, Fernando - 15 mil, Otamendi - 32 mil, Kolarov - 18 mil, Demichelis - 4 mil, plus England's current no 1, plus Navas - 23 mil, and Delph - 8 mil on the bench. We've just been dicked by Stoke City.

And your point is?

Absofuckinlutely sack him now ancellotti over pep he's been here & done it.
Ps tell him to take boney sterling fernando demechelis cabelerro these are 2nd rate players we payed galactico money for he just ain't got it.

Rubbish. There are a handful of managers out there, attainable that can come in and manage a club of our expectations now.

Thats got fuck all to do with Pellegrini or his performance, its a fact.

I just keep thinking back to khaldouns end of season interview
Extremley dissapointing was the season

This season better pick up sharply or it will even outdo the last one which will take some doing.

A league cup wont be enough either.

Its not sign of panic , its realising that we should have replaced MP last summer.

This could end up very embarrassing for us.

We won't be a club who has a manager for more than three seasons tops anyway.

MP was a stop gap and should have gone after season two.

He is only part of the problem though.

I get the argument but it doesnt mean he is going to get the sack this season.

our owner and management wont panic just yet as the season is far from over unless either Pep rocks up early or the players make it clear they have had enough which sadly in todays game is an ever increasing thing.

I just keep thinking back to khaldouns end of season interview
Extremley dissapointing was the season

This season better pick up sharply or it will even outdo the last one which will take some doing.

A league cup wont be enough either.

Agreed but he will go in the summer, when plans have hopefully been made to replace him and not now unless either of the above ive just posted happens imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.