Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES
2 brain farts bookending a 2 week period = finished.
Clueless One II - Rabbit in the headlights.

I agree mate. I've seen the 67% banded around quite a lot.

I'm guessing if you take out the season where he used Mancini's squad you can take around 10% off that percentage. Puts him similar to Pardew's win percentage at Palace

My eyes tell me everything i need to know mate, stats are one of the most misleading things abt.

The question is could/would other managers have got a higher win ratio (or more importantly higher points return) with the same squad?

its an impossible question to answer.

What i will say is that whilst the squad we have isn't as good as we all first thought, could and should he be getting better out of it than he is right now?

Absolutely yes!

I agree our squad isn't as good as some make out.

Certainly in terms of what is required to go to the next level.

We are going backwards certainly in terms of consistency of performance in the premiership.

Personally as some have said we are too lightweight.

No sure if that will assist in you finding me but our problems go much deeper than the manager notwithstanding he has to go.

Excellent set up off the field and the brand continues to head in the right direction off the field but on the field we are going backwards.

The most consistent and best players were recruited before Pellegrini turned up and dare I say it Txiki too, the shit players are the ones bought whilst he is here, so who is to blame ?

Who the fuck decided that Bony is a City player, and throw Mangala and Fernando in there aswell, the lack of recruitment in the fullback positions is nothing short of a disgrace.

non of this though excuses his lack of ability at motivating the squad, God only knows what Klopp could do with these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.