Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone genuinely believe Pellegrini is the sort of manager who will be sat tonight thinking 'right on Monday things are going to change. Attacking atractive football is out of the window for now, I need to get this team defending properly, back to basics stuff' because I certainly don't and personally I think that is the only way we can get out of this slump. He HAS to stop being stubborn because if not he can kiss goodbye to ever managing a top club again in my opinion. Football has moved on a lot over the last 10 years and he seemingly hasn't.

Yes people are blaming the wind
Months ago v West Ham it was The Ball Boys
What's the next excuse i wonder ???

Sack him and replace him with the corpse of Alan Ball.

With his cap of course.

Jesus, my border collie pup could do better than that **** Pellegrini.

Can anyone who hasn't got a head full of magic see City win the CL?

You're missing the point mate, we're still in 4 competitions....... it's a big achievement and Vlad the Impaler should keep his job for this marvelous achievement.

Hilarious that you're blaming the wind when one of our own players, Joe Hart says there was NO excuses for such a poor performance today.

Also why do people keep saying we're still in 4 competitions? It would be hard not to be in the FA Cup since we haven't kicked a ball yet!

Stoke were the better team - there's no doubt about that. That said, Stoke were going to be helped by the strong winds more as they are used to playing in an exposed stadium.

The team selection didn't help with a half fit Silva largely anonymous and injuries meant our second choice defenders played again. Keeping the poor Fernando on the pitch was a mystery!

A lot of credit must go to Stoke. I heard some Stokies come away from the ground saying it was the best they had ever played at the Brittania.

However poor we were in the first half I'm guessing that some of the small section of boo boys are going to be embarrassed with their "performamce"

Likewise it was a poor show that the majority of the team failed to acknowledge our support. Joe did his best as captain but we haven't got a genuine leader without Vinny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.