Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon as I saw "The boys from Brazil " in midfield I knew we were doomed,sick of hearing how we have " the best squad " in the prem , my arse, how long is it we have wanted a proper left back, we will win nothing this season with him in charge, hate to say it , but I think Liverpool will be the top team in the prem this season, shows what can be done with a manager who is a " bit" clued up. as for southern cemetery fucking stan, who sits at the side of pelligrini, now hows that for someone to inspire you. Gutless performance.

In my opinion we have a much better first 11 and squad than we had when we won the title with Mancini and by that barometer we should be winning this league.

Given the tools at MP's disposal and the tools at for example Ranieri's, the current 'outcome' is baffling and shocking in equal measure.

We've spent approx £70m on centre backs since Mancini and have clearly a much worse defensive record and performance.

This has to be down to the manager. There is no other possible conclusion.

I wouldn't 'sack' him but I'd certainly be pressing him to resign or go 'by mutual consent' if I was his employer.

Usual bluemoon over reactions.

Anyone with half a brain could tell that the wind made a mockery of that game today. They had the benefit of playing into the wind giving them more control and we had an injury ravaged side with Silva playing who is still getting full match fitness back.

Still in 4 competitions, still with a very good chance of winning the league and we should sack the manager! What kind of prima Donna fickle fans have we become!!?

You only have to look at mourhino this season to realise that sometimes things go against a manager even ones who have proven their credentials time and time again.

No manager can be judged until the seasons done.

Hilarious that you're blaming the wind when one of our own players, Joe Hart says there was NO excuses for such a poor performance today.

Also why do people keep saying we're still in 4 competitions? It would be hard not to be in the FA Cup since we haven't kicked a ball yet!

Just heard the tired excuse,tired my fucking hole ! Fernando sure got a fucking move on when he was getting of the pitch with that injury,that was the quickest i had seen him move all fucking day ! As for the rest of them lets see how fucking tired they are when they are out spending those wages,fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! Yup i am a bit pissed off ! Anyway back on thread,yes he should go now,but it aint gonna happen,so hunker down for the rest of the season and keep everything crossed that can be crossed for by fuck we are going to need some luck to finish top 4 on todays evidence.
Fucking tired, I was fucking tired at 3am this morning when I dragged my sorry arse out of my pit to go and do a 12 hour shift and work my bollocks off, and the same again tomorrow and no doubt I'm not the only one amoungst difference being we dont't gey paid hundreds of grands a week a pampered to fuck, tired cheeky twat.

that being said, our record after 15 games in 2013/14.

Pld 15 W9 D2 L4 Pts 29.

Sure we had a much better goal difference, but in the past 4 seasons we've not had more than 33 points at this stage, slow starters.
So he is doing no better than when he was new and 'learning' about the league.

I can't see us winning the next 8 on the spin either

15 points from our first 5 games, 14 from the next 10. No goals in last 4 away games. Injuries aside,we are going backwards.

Hilarious that you're blaming the wind when one of our own players, Joe Hart says there was NO excuses for such a poor performance today.

Also why do people keep saying we're still in 4 competitions? It would be hard not to be in the FA Cup since we haven't kicked a ball yet!

Can anyone who hasn't got a head full of magic see City win the CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.