Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just telling it how it is

We needed to beat Hull. had we played a weakened team, and got beat, we'd have been in a worse position.

If you are going to compete in 4 competitions, you need a full squad or something approaching it. Is it Pellegrini's fault that have lost Aguero, Silva, Kompany for major parts of this season plus many others. Zabaleta, Mangala, Clichy, Bony, Nasri, Toure. The list is ridiculous. That is bound to take its toll

You just can't lose that number of players and not see a serious impact on results

And when the players were available we were winning every week. You have to conclude that injuries are responsible in a very large part to dip in form

Agree completely. MP is trying to rotate the players to avoid further injuries. I am fairly sure Delph didn't start today, because he will be starting against Gladbach. Just returning from 2 serious injuries, it would be a big risk playing him 3 full games in 7 days.

there is no need because the fact is, is that he is gone in the summer and the players know he has gone. The second half of todays game told what was needed to be told, for all we know Pellers could have let hell loose and shouted at the players at half time. What actually happened on the second half display by the team was NOTHING, no response at all.

And that is the writing the on the wall for me

So what. Does that automatically mean they all don't give a shit all of a sudden.

Nope. When we get our 1st team players back, we'll start firing again on all cylinders and our season will get back on track. I'm sick to fucking death of Pellers but resigned to another 6 months of him.

Thing is, even with all our injuries I can't remember a single game where I thought we had less talent on the pitch than the other team.

Give Wenger De Bruyne, Otamendi and Sterling, and he'd walk the league.

Bit simplistic.

Pellegrini is weak and today's result is no 'one off'. Utd last season, Spurs, Liverpool, Stoke this season and throw in some 'disappointing' draws against Villa etc. He's not motivating the players and we need to fuck him off before a major problem becomes a disaster. Ancelloti is free - the perfect replacement.

Hey Pellegrini shut up moaning and play some of the youth players if we have only 13 fit players that's what they are there for! Sorry Pellegrini is blinkered by bought players and not interested in using our youth set up when needed.

I think most people think he will go in the summer. I'd be very surprised if he was still our manager next season. But I don't think we'll be as rash as to sack him now. Whatever happens, I imagine he'll be in charge for the remainder of the season.
Not now because we're still a contender, trouble is when we aren't it'll be too late. Succession planning in the detail we do it can be a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.