Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that. We clearly have a major injury problem, coupled with a large number of games in a short succession.

It's funny. Reading this thread, people are saying players like toure are not good enough, but want to rush up unproven youth players. Do we remember the reaction to Boyata and onuha when they first made the first team and had a few poor games. That is not the way to get the best out of players like nacho. And the idea that barker and others are ready for the first team is more wishful than anything. They need to prove themselves on loan before they have that opportunity with the first Team.

Exactly. It's hilarious. Patrick Roberts and Cameron Humphreys should start over Sterling and Demichelis. It's borderline absurd.

Stop talking shite and trying to go back on what you said.
Saying a manager is fucking poison ain't no metaphor.
It's a phrase that has fuck all to do with the bloke or the bloke as a manager.
A manager that is a fucking poison is somebody who is a horrible ****, a shite loser and a nasty bastard when things don't go their way.
For example mourinho.
Like I said your comment shows how clueless your are about football and to try and backtrack and say it was a 'metaphor ' is fucking laughable.
But looking a your posts that raincloud follows you everywhere.

Well I was using it as a metaphor and I stand by it. Don't try to analyse what I wrote with anything other than superficial depth when it's absolutely clear you lack basic comprehension skills.

I don't for one second think Pellegrini is like Mourinho as a human being. And I said nothing of the sort.

But in management terms he's taken us backwards. And will only take us further backwards.

That is irrefutable.

Exactly. It's hilarious. Patrick Roberts and Cameron Humphreys should start over Sterling and Demichelis. It's borderline absurd.
Not sure about Roberts but do you think we should stick with Demichelis who clearly isn't good enough anymore?

2 out of 10 for your WUMing attempt. Whose said Roberts should play instead of Sterling? I've seen plenty of suggestions of easing younger players in when we have been winning games comfortably though!

Let's face it. If Pellers had been in charge for the last eight years, Joe Hart would have been shipped out long ago. I want to see Pellers see out the season but his treatment of Denayer and others has been poor!

We can only fire MP if there is a better alternative available. If Pep os coming at the end of the season it will be very difficult to find anyone who can and will help.

Bellerin covering for debuchy last season and becoming arsenals first choice right back is a example of giving the young lads a chance. If you don't try them, you'll never know if there good enough.

Took the words out of my mouth. Well said lad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.