Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always backed him, but if peps available next summer, you've got to take him. Everything is perfect for guardiola to suceed here. Former colleagues, hungry squad, funds and brilliant facilities. I'd like to say he'd give a serious look at the young prospects in the academy too.

He's had an interesting life this Pellegrini Chap.

But I honestly think, right now, where we are and where we're going, there's no one who's a better fit than him.

Long may it continue for our charming man

Sorry mate, but I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. I guarantee that if Pellegrini goes at the end of the season it will be on good terms and with Pellegrini 100% in the loop regarding the succession plan. We're not being run by idiots here, and they will have a plan in place not just for next season but for the foreseeable future, and if they see Pep as the man to build on the foundations laid by Pellers then this is what will happen.
This is definitely a probability and I've heard rumors of him wanting to finish at chile. I was a little bored, and a little lit during my posts but I think they are more than valid points. If he wants to stay and he cleans house this year he very well should be allowed to stay. If he 'pulls a ferguson' and leaves on top and in good terms with pep coming in. Then, well, perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.