Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep is coming the flack Pellegrini will have to handle for the rest of the season will be unbelievable. Still at least he'd get a season's compensation as a result of the extension so perhaps not to bad.
I doubt we'll win anything this season as a result though as the players have clearly knocked off early/

Ready made excuse for his ever dwindling fan boy base I guess, every cloud and all that, I still think we will win something this year despite him, two trophies in 3 seasons with this group of players would be forest gump territory

So we'll find out in May as being top now means nowt. Is that a difficult concept?

let's all hibernate then. Or alternatively we can surmise that on our current trajectory we're not on target to win the league, and not showing much evidence at all of improved performances to facilitate doing so. Seeing as we're in December, let's talk about how we are in December, rather than be boring and hibernate for 5 months because we're not allowed to say anything until May, except you, because you can blabber on about win %'s because they're so irrelevant they don't relate to anything regarding our current position, unlike my posts.

let's all hibernate then. Or alternatively we can surmise that on our current trajectory we're not on target to win the league, and not showing much evidence at all of improved performances to facilitate doing so. Seeing as we're in December, let's talk about how we are in December, rather than be boring and hibernate for 5 months because we're not allowed to say anything until May, except you, because you can blabber on about win %'s because they're so irrelevant they don't relate to anything regarding our current position, unlike my posts.

Your wasting your time with the dumb and wum brothers I'm afraid, discussing the manager in the managers thread based on his time here up to today does seem logical to most of us though

So when do you decide on a change? As others correctly pointed out on here. If we are in the same position next December having sacked Pell? September, October? I think you might use a reality check. It's not as if we are in a poor league position. It's basically opinions anyway. Some want him out...some are happy to take a longer term view. What happens this season will show us the road the club are happy to take.

So when do you decide on a change? As others correctly pointed out on here. If we are in the same position next December having sacked Pell? September, October? I think you might use a reality check. It's not as if we are in a poor league position. It's basically opinions anyway. Some want him out...some are happy to take a longer term view. What happens this season will show us the road the club are happy to take.

will it, really? It's not like there's a decision to be made, it already has been. We just have to put up with it for another 5 months, unless Pelle turns it around and makes it an enjoyable end to his tenure.

If Pep is coming the flack Pellegrini will have to handle for the rest of the season will be unbelievable. Still at least he'd get a season's compensation as a result of the extension so perhaps not to bad.
I doubt we'll win anything this season as a result though as the players have clearly knocked off early/

I agree the flak is getting worse and will only increase. The only way to quieten it is to keep winning games. We need the injured players back but i think there might be a few surprised blues on here as the season unfolds. I certainly don't see the squad behaving like Chelsea just did.

Shouldn't you be more worried about TT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.