Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an acronyms thread if you want to explain. We might be able to get past a first stage post.

Since our first defeat in September we've gained just 17 points, Chelsea have gained 14 points in the same period (granted they've played an extra game) Do you still think Pellgrini is doing a good job?

It took teams 5 games to work us out and since then we've struggled in almost every single game. Without that start we'd be nowhere in the league and we've shown nothing recently to suggest things are going to improve anytime soon.

ha, as if Pellers is sat there going "oh, if only JMW would be a bit nicer about my poor league form this season so I can feel happy and the team can play well".

He can earn increased respect by delivering for us this season, both in style and substance, starting on Monday.

Im sure he is working towards just that and will feel happier if they do rather than before.

Since our first defeat in September we've gained just 17 points, Chelsea have gained 14 points in the same period (granted they've played an extra game) Do you still think Pellgrini is doing a good job?

It took teams 5 games to work us out and since then we've struggled in almost every single game. Without that start we'd be nowhere in the league and we've shown nothing recently to suggest things are going to improve anytime soon.

I don't cherry pick to suit my agenda. Your view is skewed. There are 2 other competitions you forgot to include in your comment. It's possible with the injuries the results are not in your favour but time will tell. Even if City win 3 trophies this year i suspect it won't be enough for some. Not sure how you feel but some say 'in spite of him we won'. Very odd.

I don't cherry pick to suit my agenda. Your view is skewed. There are 2 other competitions you forgot to include in your comment. It's possible with the injuries the results are not in your favour but time will tell. Even if City win 3 trophies this year i suspect it won't be enough for some. Not sure how you feel but some say 'in spite of him we won'. Very odd.

no it will be more than enough, as long as it contains the league.

Not sure if this deserves a new thread(@Ric) so I'll ask in here. With Pellers coming out and saying he wants to stay in the Prem even if it isn't with City, which club in the prem will he rock up at next? Arsenal are happy with Wenger, Spurs have Pocho, Liverpool have Klopp, Chelsea look like they're trying for Simione, Rags could get Mourinho. So where exactly does Pellegrini go if Pep replaces him in the summer?

feel bad after
Not sure if this deserves a new thread(@Ric) so I'll ask in here. With Pellers coming out and saying he wants to stay in the Prem even if it isn't with City, which club in the prem will he rock up at next? Arsenal are happy with Wenger, Spurs have Pocho, Liverpool have Klopp, Chelsea look like they're trying for Simione, Rags could get Mourinho. So where exactly does Pellegrini go if Pep replaces him in the summer?

he could go to any club tbh doesnt have to be a 'top' club but yeah i dont know. Might come to it he may just go retire, another country or become chile NT manager.

feel bad after

he could go to any club tbh doesnt have to be a 'top' club but yeah i dont know. Might come to it he may just go retire, another country or become chile NT manager.

He's said the national job holds no interest for him and he wants to stay and manage in the Prem. Those are direct quotes, so if we do get Pep, Pellers will be managing another club in the Prem.

He's said the national job holds no interest for him and he wants to stay and manage in the Prem. Those are direct quotes, so if we do get Pep, Pellers will be managing another club in the Prem.

maybe he'll do a feeder job taking our young lads on loan to a mid-table team, or even better take over the Rags and ruin them.

Could end up Chelsea's next boss, unless Real sack Benitez and give him another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.