Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
will it, really? It's not like there's a decision to be made, it already has been. We just have to put up with it for another 5 months, unless Pelle turns it around and makes it an enjoyable end to his tenure.

So it sounds like you have the benefit of increased knowledge. Good journalism. Now please show Pell a bit of respect so he can get on with his job.

So it sounds like you have the benefit of increased knowledge. Good journalism. Now please show Pell a bit of respect so he can get on with his job.

ha, as if Pellers is sat there going "oh, if only JMW would be a bit nicer about my poor league form this season so I can feel happy and the team can play well".

He can earn increased respect by delivering for us this season, both in style and substance, starting on Monday.

So when do you decide on a change? As others correctly pointed out on here. If we are in the same position next December having sacked Pell? September, October? I think you might use a reality check. It's not as if we are in a poor league position. It's basically opinions anyway. Some want him out...some are happy to take a longer term view. What happens this season will show us the road the club are happy to take.
How does a 'longer term view' include keeping an ageing manager and turning down the hottest property in world football?
You're a laughing stock on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.