Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, watching the Liverpool game earlier in the afternoon, I was so impressed with the Watford manager Enrique "Quique" Sánchez Flores. Yet another excellent game in charge of the Hornets. Extremely flexible in his set up and tactics always chosen to suit the opposition.
If we fail to get Pep then this chap is the man - he'll certainly do away with this constant high defensive line that Pellegrini wheels out every game regardless of the opposition.

Jesus take the wheel

I'd be happy for Manuel if he was given the Chelsea job. He'll always have a special place in our hearts. He's a classy and dignified manager, who's dealt with the Pep rumours with the upmost class. I believe he'll do well if he goes there, players like Hazard, Willian and Oscar would all flourish under him.

If we manage to get Pep and stitch Chelsea up with that fraud then it's historys greatest swindle

I can't believe any City fan could say that. I note you only joined after SM bought in to the club so I guess your comment speaks volumes about you. For what it's worth, MP would grace any football club and, indeed, did so before he came to City. You also might not know that before 2008 we had some dire times and muppet managers and MP is a dream in that he won 2 domestic trophies for us in his first year - the first time City have done that for many a year. He is certainly does not deserve your post

Can see how Pellegrini appeals to Abromavitch with his open attacking football never moans strait bats everything

Well, watching the Liverpool game earlier in the afternoon, I was so impressed with the Watford manager Enrique "Quique" Sánchez Flores. Yet another excellent game in charge of the Hornets. Extremely flexible in his set up and tactics always chosen to suit the opposition.
If we fail to get Pep then this chap is the man - he'll certainly do away with this constant high defensive line that Pellegrini wheels out every game regardless of the opposition.

Hugh Laurie's ceiling is someone like Everton in the PL.

I can't believe any City fan could say that. I note you only joined after SM bought in to the club so I guess your comment speaks volumes about you. For what it's worth, MP would grace any football club and, indeed, did so before he came to City. You also might not know that before 2008 we had some dire times and muppet managers and MP is a dream in that he won 2 domestic trophies for us in his first year - the first time City have done that for many a year. He is certainly does not deserve your post

Bruh

You joined in 2009? I joined the month before the takeover?

Bottom line is he's a shit manager, i'd drive him down to the bridge myself but he'd stink my car out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.