Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware of how reliable Castles is, I'm guessing not very. This is a plausible situation though and Pellegrini could do good things with them.

I'm not aware of how reliable Castles is, I'm guessing not very. This is a plausible situation though and Pellegrini could do good things with them.
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. A very nice man, but not in the same bracket as Pep.

Duncan Castles seems to think that Pellegrini's seriously going to move to Chelsea this summer. I really hope he doesn't.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/sto...l-pellegrini-as-mourinho-s-replacement-122015
From a personality point of view, I really hope he doesn't too, but from a football point of view, while he'll get them playing good football, and scoring goals, I'm a bit 'meh' about it, if we're going to have PG instead, and he'd still get a big cheer from me when he returned to The Etihad.

According to senior Chelsea sources, financial terms have already been discussed with Pellegrini's representatives and a pre-contract deal put in place. Abramovich is also understood to be considering installing Didier Drogba as one of Pellegrini's assistants, with the hugely popular former Chelsea striker already on record about an agreement to return to the club in a coaching capacity after his spell in MLS at Montreal Impact.

wtf ! would hate this
He can't have signed a pre-contract with them, he has 18 months left on his contract here, it might have been discussed with his representatives, doesn't sound like his choice of assistant either, but I can understand why Chelsea would want Drogba involved.

From a personality point of view, I really hope he doesn't too, but from a football point of view, while he'll get them playing good football, and scoring goals, I'm a bit 'meh' about it, if we're going to have PG instead, and he'd still get a big cheer from me when he returned to The Etihad.

He can't have signed a pre-contract with them, he has 18 months left on his contract here, it might have been discussed with his representatives, doesn't sound like his choice of assistant either, but I can understand why Chelsea would want Drogba involved.

I don't think from a footballing perspective it'll really effect us. Pep's coming with the pedigree of being on a another level to anyone in the world. Would be interesting to see how Pellegrini would fare at Chelsea against a United managed by Mourinho.

Going to be very interesting to see how the team react to all this stuff tomorrow night.

I don't think from a footballing perspective it'll really effect us. Pep's coming with the pedigree of being on a another level to anyone in the world. Would be interesting to see how Pellegrini would fare at Chelsea against a United managed by Mourinho.

Going to be very interesting to see how the team react to all this stuff tomorrow night.
Surely they've all known exactly what was going to happen since last summer Billy. Their reaction tomorrow won't be affected by surprise at Manuel's replacement but maybe the media frenzy could be a factor.

Gutted if he went to Chelsea as i love the man.

That said, the way he has performed for us and also the way he has handled himself and now the Pep situation, he deserves whatever it is he wants imo and if thats another job in this league then so be it.

He is OUR Charming Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.