Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph out the left, never mind playing in the first place, had to be for shits and giggles; a parting experiment.

He didn't bring these wrecks in -Txixi did and he's proving to be fucking clueless with a cheque book. Does anyone think Dzeko and Jovetic could not make us look as unbalanced as this.
Nope. From where I'm looking Pellegrini has the uncanny knack of turning good players into terrible ones. He's got to go now before he ruins everything.

I don't think we have any chance of winning the league this season with Pellegrini in charge.

Pellegrini is leaving at the end of the season and you can tell. How much does he really care at this stage? He's getting replaced at the end of the season anyway.

Is sacking Pellegrini and bringing in a replacement until the end of the season possible? If this continues, we're in the battle for a top four spot, no doubt about it.
Totally agree. If we could get rid and find an interim replacement I would be right behind that.

Anyone else think we should go back to playing 4-4-2?

I think it's clear that Pellegrini has no idea how to manage a team in the 4-2-3-1 formation, that's why he took so long to make that switch in the first place.

Go 4-4-2 with De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Delph, Silva; Aguero, Bony and just go all out attack. We can't defend or play 4-2-3-1 under Pellegrini.

Leave the 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 until next summer when we bring in a manager who has a clue how to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.