Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't viable.

I was hoping to see Yaya, Delph & Fernandinho, as a 3 in front of our SHITE cbs tonight, dominating Arsenal in that area. The front 3 I trusted to Pellegrini. Aguero IF FIT maybe.

He made a complete arse of it. But I think a change, knowing Pep is coming, gives the players an excuse to shit out & blame it on others. We twatted Arsenal later in the game. Lets just play like that win lose or draw. Back our talent for 6 months then go back to building a football club afterwards.

Or we were 2 down and Arsenal should have scored a couple more then ya ya scored a worldy, wenger brought on some protection and we inevitably went on the front foot

Fucking criminal how little he's getting out of this squad.

That is some indictment. Some Pellegrini supporters on here laugh at Van Gaal but3 points behind with a substantially inferior squad.

I would love it if he gets the Chelsea gig. Means we don't have to worry about them next year.

I thought Carrager was a numpty yet even before the game he realised were our problems would be. Pellers has made the same mistakes OVER and OVER again and that is criminal at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.